Hey all,

I made this new song, and I'm pretty satisfied with it apart from it being kinda short and the solo with the wah isn't very good cause I still havn't master the wah pedal yet, but tell me what you think!

www.myspace.com/nickmillermi (New Song)
dude i think that song pretty kool nice job r u in a band because u could make a killing from it
Quote by sundeepo1
cool u got tabs!!!!
gve u a

/

I havnt tabbed this out, but I could if you wanted to, the intro isn't that hard...
Quote by mike8095
dude i think that song pretty kool nice job r u in a band because u could make a killing from it

and no i havn't found a band yet, but I want to find one! haha
that song is kick ass... you should definitely get a band together...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
The pulloffs in the opening remind me of "Back in the Village" by Iron Maiden. And yes, that's a good thing.
Overall, it was short, but definitely sweet. Ridiculously awesome riffage, too. In fact, some of the best riffs I've ever heard, and I'm a freaking Diamond Head fan!
The wah solo was great, too. I have kind of a fetish for wah solos, so you won me over with it.
I wouldn't hesitate to give this a 10/10. Its hard-hitting riffage makes up for its shortness. I guess the best crit I could possibly give you would be a

Keep on rockin', man.
Dude with drums and a bass this song would be unbelievable, my only advice is that the solo sounds a bit cliche, throwing in some non pentonic notes would make it a lil more interesting. The opening riff is totally badass and the others fit in just perfectly. btw I believe you might have critted the wrong song on my page, all the UG stuff at the bottom is from a year ago, the new one is at the top, I had to replace it cause it didnt work :p . Overall, this is a kickass song man 9/10.
not really my style of song, but it had some good riffage and kept my attention well for an instrumental. Good solo, not amazing, but fit the song pretty well. Thanks for the crit
my music...

happiness is not a warm gun...

it's a warm pizza pocket
Quote by ShizNick
I havnt tabbed this out, but I could if you wanted to, the intro isn't that hard...

yes please