What are some good bass pickups for upgrading a bass? I play mostly rock and punk
well, for punk, remove the pickups u hav now, step on the a few times and put em bak in lol and for metal, soak em in water XD
Squier Stratocaster
B.C. Rich Beast
Conrad 40110 (12-string Acoustic)
15 Watt Squier Amp
12 Watt B.C. Rich Amp
PODxt Live
Quote by imapunkforlife
well, for punk, remove the pickups u hav now, step on the a few times and put em bak in lol and for metal, soak em in water XD

OMGZIGOTTHEBESTTONEEVERAXZTAHNKOOICANNOWSOUNDLIOKESYNSETERSGAYSLAWLZ ILOVEYOU!!!11!11eleventyone

Seymour Duncans
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
What kind of pickups do you have now? two jazz pickups, a P pickup, a PJ, an MM, what?
haha
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounds?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
If you have one P, there are lots of great pickups in the market. The Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder is a pretty liked pickup, the DiMarzio Model P is good, and the DiMarzio Split P. If you're lookin' higher end, I definately recommend the Nordstrand NP4, as it is doubtless the best pickup of the lot. But it is about 120 dollars, whereas the others are about half.
haha
Yeah, the Nordstand NP4 if youve got the money, Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound if you dont.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
hey i have heard good things about the seymour duncan quarter pounders. they have low warm tones right? well could you guys compare it to the Nordstand NP4 which i know nothing about and say what makes the Nordstand NP4 so great?

thanks a mil