wheres the vocals!??!
lol well that scream bit would be sooo ****ing hard.
good work, sounds good except the drums sound a bit weak and fake good mixing it sounds good overall.
Are you dropped C? I may be wrong, but it doesn't sound like it. But other then that it's a pretty good cover, I like to play this song aswell...it's just fun and simple.

Messed up at 2:1 , and after that it seems like the tempo gets slower for some reason
i am in dropped C....my amp settings are a bit bright for the song

tempo doesnt get slower....its supposed to change and i didnt do it because it was too much work on the drummachine i used
nice job man. id kill to do some sweet vox on this.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
I've heard this before...

Bodom is brillant at vocals - ask him to add them.

With me - not sure if I'd be able to pull it off. My vocals are more like Jesse's vocals on "Stick To Your Guns". Think of "A Poor Mans Sport (Two Heads Are Better Than One)".

Ask if you need them.
jazzmetal sent me the drum track, and I did 2 versions of this song: Drop D and Drop B.

the drop d version came through a little clearer, but the drop b version was way too low for my computer mic.

oh and a nice quote to open the song

http://www.myspace.com/musicboxinnards
Nice man, I love your tone. Thats pretty good quality for a computer mic what kind of comp mic is it? The harmonizing sounds great. Definitally should add in some vocals that be awsome. I have a Behemoth cover up I don't know if you listen to them but check it out.

robthetipton.dmusic.com