I hope this would be the right forum for Nevermore but if it is then I was wondering if I could have some album purchasing advice?
Basically I have kinda just started really REALLY getting into them and I really love them but have like no albums from them so I turned to myspace to get a good listen to them and i did as nevermores page, loomis, and smyths page all have music form like 3 different albums. So basically out of "This Godless Endeavor, DHIADW, and Dreaming Neon Black, what would be an awesome firts album? Thanks!!
This Godless Endeavor is one of the best metal releases in recent times, maybe ever. its pure awesome.
enemies of reality and this godless endeavor are my favorites from them
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Dead Heart in a Dead World. Then get This Godless Endeavor, Dreaming Neon Black, then Enemies of Reality. Get Politics of Ecstasy and their Self-titles album last, imo.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by kirkisking
Dead Heart in a Dead World. Then get This Godless Endeavor, Dreaming Neon Black, then Enemies of Reality. Get Politics of Ecstasy and their Self-titles album last, imo.

+1.

There's not one bad nevermore album BTW.
cool thanks a lot. from what I can tell I'll be happy with every album so I guess I'll set out on my quest to get em all lol.
My order was:

1. Dead Heart In A Dead World
2. Dreaming Neon Black
3. Enemies Of Reality
4. This Godless Endeavour
5. Politics Of Ecstasy
6. Nevermore
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by chemicalsolutio
1. This Godless Endeavour
2. Dead Heart In A Dead World
3. Dreaming Neon Black
4. Enemies Of Reality
I'm gonna second this one. Then I'm gonna say...

REC THREAD!!