Here's the song I did live with my band (The Force) at our first gig a couple months back. It was a school dance. It'd be funnier if I weren't joking, but...
Ah, whatever, let's get to the song! It's a live recording, so obviously it's not too clear. I basically came up with most of the song; not to sound snobbish, but that's how it happened. I had all the riffs and stuff in mind, showed it to the other guys, and they added their own things to it.
Anyway, I just added that ZZ Top thing in the title because before we called it "Heart Attack" we just called it The ZZ Top song. You can't hear the beginning of the song because my friend's dad (who recorded the thing) had to put a new battery in the camera just as the song was starting. In a nutshell, it starts off with my friend hitting these notes on the keyboard to make it sound like a heart monitor, the note sustains, I come in, then everybody else does. Just letting you know because some of it gets cut off at the beginning.
Anyway, sorry for babbling on! Just wanted to give a little backstory on the song. Here it is:
The Force - "Heart Attack"
hey havent seen you in this section before

sounding alright, solo was pretty clean, whole song flowed well, little repetitice without vocals... id prefer to see the video of it though
Quote by juzcook
hey havent seen you in this section before

sounding alright, solo was pretty clean, whole song flowed well, little repetitice without vocals... id prefer to see the video of it though

My friend is the computer nerd; he'd be able to upload the video. We have that show on DVD, it's just... yeah, I'd have no idea how to transfer it onto there.
But thanks! And it's kinda cool to see you here, considering I pretty much idolize you after your Nintendo songs thread. I prefer to hang out in Covers more than Originals, but now that I've posted a thread here, I suppose I should stop being a jerk and start giving other people criticism here!
Really cool song. Solo is good...well there's nothing I could crit. Cool song....well the only thing: There are no vocals.

Summary: Cool song, good live performance so what should I crit?

And now: Crit my songs "All Ages" and "Just Decay"

http://myspace.com/theperfectproject
Nice song. The rhthym section really drives it forward, and I like that punch. This sounds like it would have been a fun time. For some reason it reminds me of Back to the Future when that guy (forgot his name) plays Johhny B. Goode.

Actually, the start/stop riff of this reminds me a lot of that song

Not really original, but still a great song. All the instruments work really well, especially the lead guitar and drums. Nice job to your band

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387829
Quote by yawn
Nice song. The rhthym section really drives it forward, and I like that punch. This sounds like it would have been a fun time. For some reason it reminds me of Back to the Future when that guy (forgot his name) plays Johhny B. Goode.

Actually, the start/stop riff of this reminds me a lot of that song

Not really original, but still a great song. All the instruments work really well, especially the lead guitar and drums. Nice job to your band

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387829

Michael J. Fox
Quote by ShizNick
Michael J. Fox

BUZZ!
Wrong!
His character name is Marty McFly.
...[searches for smiley similar to the sunglasses one, only with bruises on his face and holding a lightsaber ]
And I can see why it'd remind you of that part in the movie.