hows the pick ups and tremelo on this thing? Can you really pound on the tremelo without it going out of tune? Do the pick ups sounds good for hard rock stuff and even a little bit metal? is it a thumbs up guitar or thumbs down?

thanks in advance.
Judging from the prices, every PRS is chock full of ****ing diamonds with wires made of Jesus' intestine. I'll stick with my SG.

Hey, **** you. True or not, it's my excuse for being poor. Isn't that right, my little Vox AD30VT?

**** YOU.
I haven't a clue. I've got a knack for drifting off while talking. Speaking of which, I hear it's drifty up in New York during the winter.
Quote by God Am
Judging from the prices, every PRS is chock full of ****ing diamonds with wires made of Jesus' intestine. I'll stick with my SG.

Hey, **** you. True or not, it's my excuse for being poor. Isn't that right, my little Vox AD30VT?

**** YOU.

dude he's looking into a SE Custom, its only about $550. not the real PRS guitars that like like $2000+

and to the thread starter, its not that great of a guitar. trem is rather crappy and will defentally need locking tuners, i suggest Grovers. and the stock pups suck. if you up grade the trem, the pups, and add locking tuners, then it'll be a good guitar. but stock, i give it a thumbs down.
I have the prs se without the tremelo (older version)

but I didn't need a good guitar to start out on

The PRS at that price range comes with cheap pickups and if a tremelo you'll need to switch out the tuners to sperzel tuners

other than that, its a great guitar for its price IMO