Page 1 of 2
Anybody got any new info on them? I can't wait for the new album, and the DVD that they are supposed to release pretty soon.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Im gonna revive this ooooooooooooold thread.

Darker Days Ahead is meh at best, wouldst thou not agree? However World Downfall still stands as one of the best, most violent, albums ever written. The whole album is just designed to blow you away, and it really does.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Wasn't he in already in Morbid Angel? I have World Downfall and it was pretty good from what I remember, haven't listened to it in ages. Fear Of Napalm was my favourite song.
I haven't yet bothered with Darker Days Ahead because of what I've heard about it. But yes, World Downfall is an absolute classic
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
That's kind of lame, MH.

Not looking up an album just because other people don't like it?

Folly, I say .
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
It's on my list, just not given a priority
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Ah, fair enough, I'm glad you took the light-heartedness of the smile.

It gets fookin' annoying when people take my posts too seriously

Terrorizer, yeah, pretty good band, nothing spectacular though.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Yea, I get the same problem haha

But Id say World Downfall is spectacular

'Tis all opinion, man.

And, eh, some tracks are like a kick in the balls, whilst others are...

Lame.

Quote by eggsandham2
Sandoval rapes on World Downfall,such ****ing aggression and precision Darker Days Ahead was decent imo but i would of preferred a new MA album.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Sandoval on 'Infestation' rivals Tony Laureano on The Inexorable for just sheer brutal precision and man he beats the SHIT out of those drums.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Terrorizer is awesome the agression blows me away everytime i listen to them, havent heard darker days ahead yet
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
http://www.myspace.com/terrorizergrindcore

New song up......sounds pretty good.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
World Downfall got to be one of the best grindcore albums, along with Repulsion's Horrified! The intro riff of Fear of Napalm is stuck in my skull.
just got some of their stuff today.

I am quite impressed.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Fear of Napalm rips my face off.

And is that new song newly recorded or an old demo track because i havent heard anything about a new guitarist or anything.
just learned to play World After Obliteration. shit's too much fun.

I wanna learn more shit off this album.

Sumdeus
Yeah, old school Terrorizer is way to addicting.
Quote by Steve08

Sure is punk in the metal forum today. Awesome
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Stranglehold
Im gonna revive this ooooooooooooold thread.

Yeah, me too.

Darker Days Ahead is meh at best, wouldst thou not agree? However World Downfall still stands as one of the best, most violent, albums ever written. The whole album is just designed to blow you away, and it really does.

World Downfall stands at the pinnacle of grind. A perfect fusion of the political and grotesque in apocalyptic imagery.
I think Petes drumwork on World Downfall made it really stand out ,and gave it that sense of urgency,in a cold war nuclear scare kind of way. I find that first wave of Grind stuff was really incredible,from Repulsion to Terrorizer,Napalm Death,Carcass,Siege.The best way i can describe it is "attitude".I love tons of new aged Grind as well, but the classics are just untouchable.
Quote by Steve08

bumped because World Downfall is kickig my ass right now
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
I couldn't agree more
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Best grind album ever.

Sumdeus
Quote by sg_man08
bumped because World Downfall is kickig my ass right now

This. Horrified, Scum, Symphonies of Sickness and In Battle There Is no Law are up next...
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by progbass
This. Horrified, Scum, Symphonies of Sickness and In Battle There Is no Law are up next...

add some Above thr Mind of Morbidity and that playlist is gold
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Xysma
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I'm gonna throw Impulse to Destroy up on that list as well. The late 80's was the best time from Grind.
Quote by Steve08

I need some grind too. Just started listening to World Downfall.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
moogle make sure to put some modern grind up in that bitch, Insect Warfare and In Disgust!

Sumdeus
Damn that's awesome. Now I want to listen again.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Page 1 of 2