So how hot is the red lace sensor could i play heavy metal with it?
whats a good lace sensor layout for a strat
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
whats a lace sensor?

pickups for single coil guitars
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
It's definitely hot, almost approaching bucker territory, missing just a bit on the crunch you get from a regular bucker. Compared to stock single coils, it's way heavier for sure but it doesn't have the clean you get from stock singles. You have to tweak your amp, hopefully a tube, in order to add on to the bass when you play it cranked all the way. For low to mid volume levels, it's fine. I have 3 Reds on one of my Strats though I swap out the mid and neck PUs with the Silver and Blue Lace.
Quote by Ippon
It's definitely hot, almost approaching bucker territory, missing just a bit on the crunch you get from a regular bucker. Compared to stock single coils, it's way heavier for sure but it doesn't have the clean you get from stock singles. You have to tweak your amp, hopefully a tube, in order to add on to the bass when you play it cranked all the way. For low to mid volume levels, it's fine. I have 3 Reds on one of my Strats though I swap out the mid and neck PUs with the Silver and Blue Lace.

does it squeal like a single coil with high gain?
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
well if you get it get it for the bridge because you will want a nice clean sounding pickup in the neck and middle

most people don't use the bridge for clean
Quote by Ihearthetfield
well if you get it get it for the bridge because you will want a nice clean sounding pickup in the neck and middle

most people don't use the bridge for clean

well then again you would if thats your only pickup . and i do believe to squeal use your amp to get them to work