EDIT: CHECK PAGE 2!!!
I would like to custom build this guitar. If I can somehow buy the body shape premade where could I get it at? Also I need a neck with the frets already on and inlayed, the headstock I could do myself. I probably will paint it a solid color because the bullseye would be extremely hard to paint. I have no power tools except a drill and I do not know if this will even be possible to create alone.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Last edited by dementedpuppy at Jul 6, 2006,
^ that your a fag

i dont think you can build this guitar- less you can paint well, and know the basics of guitar building- wiring, set up, n what not.

but if you were to build this- primer it, shoot it white, tape it off, then shoot black
well how can I learn. or should I just not waste my time and buy one. oh well close this topic.

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Last edited by dementedpuppy at Jul 5, 2006,
Time, commitment, teamwork... and around 4-5 years of studying luitheirty.

Dude its not something you can learn overnight, youve gotta spend years practicing. But, if your REALLY interested, there are a few books on how to get u started.
tongue untied ..why am i a fag?. the dude wanted to know where to buy the body shape and i gave him an answer.And you call me a fag?
You could buy a gibson flying V body and use a planer to hack off some of the wood on the points
And the bulls eye is not really that hard
you can build it and it dont take years of luthier books and sh*t, it just takes a little patience, some mechanical skills and alot of common sense. but for your first build (im guessing) youd be better off buying a precut body
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
Quote by OneloveSkater
tongue untied ..why am i a fag?. the dude wanted to know where to buy the body shape and i gave him an answer.And you call me a fag?

ya- i was talkin to the douche above you
This is like my guitar... Well, the bullseye design and the V shape.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Just Buy a Dave Mustaine V and paint it bam thats the guitar your looking for
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
hmm... possible but calculate the prices it aint going to be cheap. even if you go the warmoth path it still wont be cheap
Quote by tongue untied
ya- i was talkin to the douche above you

. Oh yeah thanks to everyone who actually wanted to help me. and redneck i feel like a dick sorry i got confuse with the ^

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Demented puppy you little Geek. Don't be giving Tongue sh1t you n00b, he was flaming Tears Fall for giving you sh1t because you want to build a guitar with no power tools save a drill.

Seeing as you probably don't have much time woodworking I would recomend you purcahse your guitar.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
Quote by Molsons Golden
Demented puppy you little Geek. Don't be giving Tongue sh1t you n00b, he was flaming Tears Fall for giving you sh1t because you want to build a guitar with no power tools save a drill.

Seeing as you probably don't have much time woodworking I would recomend you purcahse your guitar.

actually the whole templat thing seems expensive. Im not paying 30 gbp for that. I have a guitar I dont use anymore I could use it for parts. I just cant find a V body.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
check ebay they usually have a few. other then that it would be more of a pain to make your own then getting the money together to just buy one
Du Hast Meche

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
I have found a les paul shaped guitar kit. I will probably buy it since this is my first guitar build. I have a choice between Dimarzio Virtual PAF pickups or Duncan pickups. Here is the link do you think I can build it?

link

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
looks cool. i always wanted to get a saga kit but never new how they sounded. let us know what it sounds like if you get it.
Du Hast Meche

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
Quote by metalmilitia74
looks cool. i always wanted to get a saga kit but never new how they sounded. let us know what it sounds like if you get it.

From what I heared, theyre crap.

In our school we have to do a "Unique" senior project, and I was gunna build a guitar fully from scratch, and somebody last year built a saga kit so every time I say "yeah i like to mod/build guitars" I get back "Oh did you hear about the kid that built a guitar for his senior project last year?"

Luckily Im taking glass blowing classes next week, nobody can cheat me out of that project, and if they do, they cant do it in a kit.

...Cheap bastard...
r saga kits even solid bodies or not?
Du Hast Meche

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
here
is another guitar kit. Which one should I get and why would it sound like crap? The finished one looks nice. I still have no idea what to paint it. May be the Zakk wylde bullseye design But instead of black and white, black and red?
Just a thought but how do I make that high gloss look? And are you sure its going to sound like crap? What kind of pickups?

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP