Are they good amps? i know their cheap, but i like the way they look and i herd they aint half bad.

here is a link to the one i want on muscians friend.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-VTone-GMX212-Stereo-Combo?sku=480731

Its cheap and ill have a few pedals before i get it any ways. like -

Line6 Uber Metal
Digitech Hyper Phase
Dod Milk Box Compressor sustainer
Digitech rp100a (i use for drum beats and tuner)
Morley Bad Horsie Contor wah
and some delay pedal i havnt picked out yet.

You think with my pedal board the amp would be pretty good? or does it even matter.. haha
i have a behringer amp.. the gx112

its got like lots of built in effects which is nice, but wow.. the channels plain blow raw ass no joke

the distortion is terrible

and the clean channel is really quiet when you pick normally. the only way to get a good sound out of it is to pick and strum very hard

judging from my amp, i would never use another behringer again

oh btw, this amp was given to me for free by one of my dads employees.
Quote by TearsFall
i have a behringer amp.. the gx112

its got like lots of built in effects which is nice, but wow.. the channels plain blow raw ass no joke

the distortion is terrible

and the clean channel is really quiet when you pick normally. the only way to get a good sound out of it is to pick and strum very hard

judging from my amp, i would never use another behringer again

oh btw, this amp was given to me for free by one of my dads employees.

i herd the same thing. I didnt think it was true. Man, im in a band so it would be a pain in the ass to get this, right?

man... i dont want to settle with a vox amp or roland amp like every one says to get..

I have a crate GX65 coming in the mail but i dont think its going to be good enough and i really dont know how good its going to sound.. so im trying to sell it. And i want to get something i would like...

there is no shops around here to try amps..

I should of got that Marshall MG stack a while back for cheap, ug is more then a pain then anything.. jesus haha
The Behringer is exactly what you said.
Half bad.
Its loud, its got effects. But without a ton of outboard gear, its gonna sound bad.
Mine lasted a year, and Im looking into a new one now. I dont like the sound Im getting from this one.
Im moving on to greener fields (Mesa boogie Green: ) )
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by \m/metallica\m/

I TOTALLY agree w/ u, i always end up changin my mind, pisses me off

I have the same guitar. How is your amp? i never really tryed one.. there is a guitar shop a hour away and im going to take my jackson there to try it out. you have EMG hz's right?
Ive got the smaller version of the one you were looking at and its only worth getting if you have alot of peddels and effects (the onboard stuff sucks) or if you want an amp that probly wont break. Ive had mine for half a year and its annoying the hell out of me. The clean is decent and works for jazz stuff, it's also good if you have some good effects going. The good part about it is that's its built like a rock. I dropped mine down 12 stairs and it hit the tiles at the bottom HARD! but its still as good as it was before. My sugestion is save up for a something better.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Andrewsonfire
I have the same guitar. How is your amp? i never really tryed one.. there is a guitar shop a hour away and im going to take my jackson there to try it out. you have EMG hz's right?

I dont know, i have very mixed opinions on it, at times i like, at others, well you know. If you go to http://ugclips.dmusic.com I posted some clips of it. Really the thing i dont like about the INsane model is that it has tooo much gain, i mean alot. Not a bad amp, and they just recently dropped prices down a hundred dollars, so its a lot cheaper and affordable amp. You have the uber metal, so if you like that pedal, id say the amps distortion owns the pedal, because i have played with the pedal. Im not saying, you should buy it because i think its ok, the cleans arent tooo great, but overall for 200 bucks and 75W of power, not too bad IMO
O yeah and i do have the same guitar, but i have seymour duncan pickups in mine. Jb and 59'...Srry. I played it w/ the hz's, really didnt sound tooo bad on the amp to be honest. Still my seymour duncans are very nice.