Page 1 of 6
So you're metal, what do you wear?
Do you only ever 'dress' metal for gigs?
Do you cut the sleeves off every band shirt you own like me?
Do you hate faggoths that wear converse?
What genre do you reckon has the best look?
Do black metallers that dress like they're extras from Star Wars **** you?
Got a pic of your denim vest that's covered in so many patches that there aint no blue left?
Does short hair have a place in metal?
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Cutting sleeves off t-shirts is cool, but I wonder whats the best place to cut them off.. And denim vests with patches are for posers.
YAY
JESUS LOVES YOU
KIRKOMELETTE IS COOL
wow... just wear what you want.

For example, I wear nothing too special, just some black T-shirts, Jeans and I have shoulder-long hair o_O
Member #8 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by Kirkomelette
Cutting sleeves off t-shirts is cool, but I wonder whats the best place to cut them off.. And denim vests with patches are for posers.

at the shoulder perhaps? Make sure you get someone to fix up the stictching but, otherwise the shirt will tear down the side, like four of mine.

Quote by God Book

HA!
I wear:
Spiked bracelet
Band T-shirts
Black jeans
Spiked belt
Army-boots, need to get new ones, M-90 anti-armour-boots with steel toe (I'm very anti Doc Martens and whatever, too trendy)
Black leather coat that goes down to my feet
or
A black leather jacket from the 70's
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
I wear:
Spiked bracelet
Band T-shirts
Black jeans
Spiked belt
Army-boots, need to get new ones, M-90 anti-armour-boots with steel toe (I'm very anti Doc Martens and whatever, too trendy)
or

black leather coat that goes down to your feet? that's ****en gay. and the spiked bracelet, what are you a goth?

Quote by God Book

HA!
Well, if by going on looks, you'd never expect me to be metal. I have a couple of band t-shirts, but hell, I buy my jeans from Burton's, and buy t-shirts from wherever I like. But most of the who dress 'metal' around here couldn't tell their Blind Guardian from their Exodus.

Well there's my two cents, as they say.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You know what gets my goat? A shepherd. Urgh.

Quote by meh!
Pfft, everyone gets your goat, your goat is a goat-slut. She/he/it is like the village uni-cycle..all of the clowns have had a ride..and you live in CLOWN VILLAGE.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
I wear:
Spiked bracelet
Band T-shirts
Black jeans
Spiked belt
or

Yeah lol those long leather coats make people look really ridiculous.
YAY
JESUS LOVES YOU
KIRKOMELETTE IS COOL
Quote by twentyextysixx
black leather coat that goes down to your feet? that's ****en gay. and the spiked bracelet, what are you a goth?

Then I guess you think that most black metal is gay then? A long coat is also useful to get chicks. They just luuurve it when you wrap 'em up in it.

Yes, ofcourse, everyone who wears spiked bracelets are goths. Ofcourse. You dumb fucking cockwad.
The "look" i try to get, is me looking like i'm trying to put on a good performance hence playing my guitar well. People who don't look past what you wear (doesn't matter what genre) have forgotten the best thing about music... the freedom to express yourself, whoever you are, whatever you like, whatever clothes you have on. Why would anyone give a sh|t about what other people look like anyway?
Then I guess you think that most black metal is gay then? A long coat is also useful to get chicks. They just luuurve it when you wrap 'em up in it.

Yes, ofcourse, everyone who wears spiked bracelets are goths. Ofcourse. You dumb fucking cockwad.

I seriously doubt chicks like those kind of coats..
YAY
JESUS LOVES YOU
KIRKOMELETTE IS COOL

I think the black metal look is very ****ing stupid. If you've ever seen a black metal band live, you'll under stand why.

Darkthrone got gay after they put the corpse paint on, and i respect them now that they've taken it off. I don't care how kvlt they are - it's just as stupid as hair metal dressing up like girls.

Useful to get chicks? BAHAHAHAHA! You look like you're trying to to someone from the Matrix

Quote by God Book

HA!
Quote by twentyextysixx
I think the black metal look is very ****ing stupid. If you've ever seen a black metal band live, you'll under stand why.

I actually play in one.

]Darkthrone got gay after they put the corpse paint on, and i respect them now that they've taken it off. I don't care how kvlt they are - it's just as stupid as hair metal dressing up like girls.

Who said anything about corpsepaint? We don't do corpsepaint.

Useful to get chicks? BAHAHAHAHA! You look like you're trying to to someone from the Matrix

Matrix? Err... let me think... No.

And they do like it. But you'll never know since you think it's gay, right?
i wear converse shoes. mainly because i treat my shoes like crap. other than that maybe black? i hate people that try to look metal (cough SLAYER cough).
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by joel_grieve
i wear converse shoes. mainly because i treat my shoes like crap. other than that maybe black? i hate people that try to look metal (cough SLAYER cough).

lol I"m guilty of Slayer merch, but **** it. black longsleeve band shirt and black jeans or something, boots and a chain or two. Longish hair. That's just me. Oh and the slayer hoodie is also good for getting chicks. But meh since no one's gonna belive me anyway,.. *shrugs*

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Kirkomelette
No, sorry Bilzzard, you're wrong.

What? Do you even have the sense to understand that it might actually be kinda smart to include a reason to back your statement up?
OR
The fact that a fucking opinion can't be wrong, you dumb fucktard?
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
I actually play in one.

Who said anything about corpsepaint? We don't do corpsepaint.

Matrix? Err... let me think... No.

And they do like it. But you'll never know since you think it's gay, right?

That doesn't surprise me.

Yes, i wear burberry. I wear my Burberry Death Angel shirt, my Burberry blue jeans, my Burberry Nike Air Force Ones (which i found thrown over power lines almost brand new, ha!).

Quote by God Book

HA!
i normally wear what i want to wear without thinking of trying to look 'metal'

i normally wear a band shirt as most of my shirts are band shirts anyway, i always either wear jeans or cargo pants. Wear 2 sweatbands normally, one with a Napalm Death logo on and the other with the Opeth logo on

if the weathers not so great i'll wear a hoodie or my denim jacket (with patches on it...)

and for shoes i wear converse or DM's

oh and as for hair its medium length, doesnt reach my shoulders though (maybe if i straightened it it would but it kind of grows in a ball shape)
I dress in normal clothes. Most of the 'metal' guys from my area don't know anything about the genre. I'd rather keep that part of myself hidden from everyone because a lot of people presume too much. I just wear Jeans and T shirts, I'm just a normal bloke who likes his metal.

Edit - ^ That guy above me pwned the thread
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by twentyextysixx

You asked what people wear, he told you. Was there any need to say stuff like that? It's close-minded people like you who should get a life and accept people for who they are, instead of being a dick just because they're different.
I wear what I want to wear, if I see something I like I'll buy it. This usually consists of black jeans, band t-shirts, sweatbands, I have those checkered Vans classics, and my hair is short. It was long but I cut it. Of course short hair has a place in metal, since when did the length of your hair matter?
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by cobain_is_king at Jul 5, 2006,
Quote by cobain_is_king
You asked what people wear, he told you. Was there any need to say stuff like that?

Goths should always be picked on.
YAY
JESUS LOVES YOU
KIRKOMELETTE IS COOL
^yeah, Blizzard is de original mansonite goth, of course silly boy.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I'm currently donning a pair of navy blue shorts and a green shirt with the text "Money Needed For Alcohol Research".

I Ist Kriegest.

Seriously, I don't make any effort to look metal. I love it, play it and listen to it. I don't need to look it.

EDIT: And to the Twat trying to own blizz. Shut up, if you care about other peoples aesthetics, you're pathetic.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Last edited by Dyer's Eve at Jul 5, 2006,
^ Er yeah.............What is your problem, foo?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Yeah, Superpants, you're hilarious. If you've not got anything decent to say, just shut up.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by monkey of doom
^ Er yeah.............What is your problem, foo?

I'm guessing it's a humble attempt to close this thread. Or be banned. Or both

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by SuPErPAntS
and dogs

fakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfakerfaker

Can someone ban this cunt already?
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by SuPErPAntS
chylde of fire i'm surprised **** wasn't blocked good work

Aww, can diddums not get round the censors?
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
^ I do, hereby declare you a Fag.

Quote by twentyextysixx
So you're metal, what do you wear?
Do you only ever 'dress' metal for gigs?
Do you cut the sleeves off every band shirt you own like me?
Do you hate faggoths that wear converse?
What genre do you reckon has the best look?
Do black metallers that dress like they're extras from Star Wars **** you?
Got a pic of your denim vest that's covered in so many patches that there aint no blue left?
Does short hair have a place in metal?

You =/= Metal
You = Scene kid
</IMO>
"Does short hair have a place in metal?"

only on bruce dickinson =p

on the subject of long leather coats, i saw a guy yesterday in leather pants, long leather coat, slayer hoodie, nu rock boots, face paint any number of pentagram necklaces..... it was like 34 degrees out..... holy hell, thats gotta hurt... farking posers.

i own no band shirts, or leather, nor new rocks, nor converse, although i do have shoulder length hair... i do not need to advertise.
why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
Quote by Kirkomelette
Goths should always be picked on.

Seems more like you're the one obsessed with what others think. You're probably the one who cuts himself, blacks his eyes and listens to HIM. And why do you feel the need to pick on goths? Goths are ok. Real goths that is. Mallgoths are another thing. What the hell happened to you anyway man, you used to be a cool guy? And hell, it's almost 3 pm here, you're finnish, shouldn't you be out getting hammered by now?

Quote by trollblod
You =/= Metal
You = Scene kid

Yeeee-ouch. Score.