Page 1 of 2
prolly gonna get flamed but hey theyre not on the list of do not posts.

theyre my favorite sing along band great fun... anyone like em at all?
why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
any reason why?

i love the song Premonition of Pain... great 3/4 time chorus really fun to sing along to.
^Singers, they have 2 both get on my nerves after a while. Have to admit tho, there one of my guilty little pleasures.Preminition of pain is a great song with really catchy lyrics and deadly sinners is so lame its great.
yep. its like he's got his balls in a vice.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Meh at this band. The singer/s sound like a dying Rob Halford.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
I've never liked them, probably never will.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
how can people dare and compare this utter crap (no offense meant to any fans lol) to the mighty Rob Halford??? go and do your metal-homework.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Quote by The Oceanborn
how can people dare and compare this utter crap (no offense meant to any fans lol) to the mighty Rob Halford??? go and do your metal-homework.
I never said they were any good...

Halford = good.
Dying Halford =/= good.
3 inches of blood = Dying Halford, or imitation thereof.
Ergo -
3 inches of blood =/= good.

kill the orcs!
Slay the orcs!
DESTROY THE ORCS!!!!

I love these mofo's, so fun, great riffs, yea the vocals get really annoy8ing.

I think Judias Priest isn't that good, dont see whats amazing to me.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
OMFG....the vocals...jeezus, can't stand them. and this is coming from someone who listens to Confessor, Helloween, Obituary, Judas Priest, Nevermore and alot of other bands with ****ing weird singers...
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
haha

crazy band.. they have some awesome guitar riffs and stuff but the vocals get annoying after a while
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
My drummer reccomended em, and he's normally showing me all this death and black metal. So, when he said "have a listen to these guys, they're great", i was expecting the same. He puts on premonitions of pain. I was terrified, it was....a horrifying experience. The singing just scared me. It was unnatural. lol.
i havent heard much from them, just like deadly sinners, destroy the orcs, ride darkhorse ride, and a couple other songs, but what i've heard i've liked. i dont mind their singers that much though, cause its something different that i've never heard so thats probably why.
Quote by lou_dog69
the moral of the story is keep your jizz covered fingers out of virgins vaginas... HOLY CRAP that explains how mary was a virgin!!! the bible finally makes sense
I don't preferebly like their music. But i sure as hell respect what they're doing, bringing back the good ol rawness of heavy metal.
I thought 3 Inches Of Blood were a metalcore band?

Nevertheless, they are alright IMO. The singing doesnt annoy me at all really. Nothing too special, but pretty good. I'd take proper traditional/power metal over them anyday though.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Quote by thrashfan
I don't preferebly like their music. But i sure as hell respect what they're doing, bringing back the good ol rawness of heavy metal.

I lol'ed.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
"yep. its like he's got his balls in a vice."

lol, the last song on their first album is called 'balls of ice'.

anyways, i dont know what it is, i used to hate the singing too, but there was just something in it that made me want lean out the car window shouting AVAST YE MOTHER****ERS, GIVE ME RUM AND GOLD!! at the trendies.

i definitely dont listen to them for guitar prowess.
They're one of my fav bands ever now. I got into them late lasyt year. My fav song so far is Axes of Evil, the lyrics are great and the layout of the song is great.

But I had a hard time listening at first, cause everytime the vocals started, I just laughed my ass off. Now, I've gotten over it, and I actually REALLY enjoy them I don't own any albums, but I have about 9 of their songs on various cds.

My top favs include

Axes of Evil
Ride Darkhorse Ride
Destroy the Orcs
Deadly Sinners
Lord of the Storm
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i always thought 3 inches of blood was a metalcore band. Excuse the ignorance, but thats what i always assumed
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
I don't know how to cateorize them as. I just know they're metal, and they kick ass. What else do you need?

All the little sub genres kinda get annoying anyway, but I have to say them for people not to get pissed.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i keep getting them confused with a metalcore band called 3 stages of pain or something.

i think their pretty meh, okay at times, really irritating at times
Deadly Sinners kicks ass. Haven't heard anything else though.
#2 Member of Fender Whore Club
Rig:
MIK Fender Strat
Traynor 40WR
EH Big Muff
Boss Blues Driver 2
Boss Phase Switcher 3
Quote by Stop Messin'
OHHHHHHHHHH man LMAO now that's what i call getting pwned.

Nice work Fender, seriously.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
kill the orcs!
Slay the orcs!
DESTROY THE ORCS!!!!

I love these mofo's, so fun, great riffs, yea the vocals get really annoy8ing.

I think Judias Priest isn't that good, dont see whats amazing to me.

Buy Painkiller and tell me that it's not good. I'm pretty sure that's Tom "The Ripper" Owens on vocals, but I love him so yeah.

As for 3 Inches Of Blood, I like them because of the actual band and because they're Canadian . I can't stand the singer though.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Quote by Face The Slayer
Buy Painkiller and tell me that it's not good. I'm pretty sure that's Tom "The Ripper" Owens on vocals, but I love him so yeah.

Its Tim Owens. And no, Halford was on Painkiller.

Quote by joel_grieve
yep. its like he's got his balls in a vice.

why does everyone come to the conclusion that people who can sing falsetto MUST be a eunuch or something? Falsetto is a really hard singing technique to get right and coming to said conclusion is very childish.
Quote by Captain Planet
why does everyone come to the conclusion that people who can sing falsetto MUST be a eunuch or something? Falsetto is a really hard singing technique to get right and coming to said conclusion is very childish.

Step 1. Put your balls in a vice.
Step 2. Record the scream you emit.
Step 3. ????
Step 4. PROFIT!

EDIT: and by that I mean, that he did not mean that the singer is a castrato or something, just that the singin sound similar to the scream a man performs when his balls are caught in a vice.
</IMO>
Page 1 of 2