Hello dudes

Yesterday I bought a new microfon, so the guys who have heard my old recordings can be pleased. This microfon is at least 100 times better.

So, I did this cover of My Heart Will Go On, and to make one thing clear; i'm not gay

My Heart Will Go On acoustic cover

Crit4crit
Quote by Yakult
Why are you talking to yourself? Stay off the drugs
:l You said...you're not gay? Ok, I'll pretend that it isn't My Heart Will Go On. I don't know if I am being fair rating you on your guitar rhythm because I doubt that there is an acoustic version to even base it upon, but it was sort of hard to get into. (Then again it is a Celine Dion song).

On another note, it does take guts to post a song like that so congrats on that.
Quote by Crazy
:l You said...you're not gay? Ok, I'll pretend that it isn't My Heart Will Go On. I don't know if I am being fair rating you on your guitar rhythm because I doubt that there is an acoustic version to even base it upon, but it was sort of hard to get into. (Then again it is a Celine Dion song).

On another note, it does take guts to post a song like that so congrats on that.

Yeah, because that song is very feminin and then people maybe would think; wtf, that dude is gay!

But... ehm... You didn't really tell me what you thought of the vox, the guitar, and a final rating (1 to 10)
Quote by Yakult
i didnt hear much feeling in the intro, and i dont think its fitting to a celine dion song plus any ballad for that matter to have vocals that sound like tom delonge...i apologise if that is your natural accent...but stick to punk stuff if it is. 4/10 for me
Quote by audiorapist
i didnt hear much feeling in the intro, and i dont think its fitting to a celine dion song plus any ballad for that matter to have vocals that sound like tom delonge...i apologise if that is your natural accent...but stick to punk stuff if it is. 4/10 for me

uhm, dude, did i sound like tom delonge ? Tom never use "vibrato" in his voice... I use it like in every second word in that song (in the end of each word) . I don't really see what I did so wrong since i'm gettin' a 4
Quote by Yakult
much much better quality. You sound a bit flat with your vocals though. The guitar tone isn't very good either. What kind of guitar are you using? if it's good, you might not have your mic position in a place where it can pick up the tone correctly or something because it really sounds like one of those little 1/2 sized guitars.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
Quote by Dashboard89
much much better quality. You sound a bit flat with your vocals though. The guitar tone isn't very good either. What kind of guitar are you using? if it's good, you might not have your mic position in a place where it can pick up the tone correctly or something because it really sounds like one of those little 1/2 sized guitars.

Yeah, it's because i'm still doing some "experiments" with this mic. to get the best qaulity. But, ehm... Did you think I had a "bad" voice to do this song, or sounded like delonge? I really don't think that.
Quote by Yakult
Quote by RasmusLiebst
Hello dudes

Yesterday I bought a new microfon, so the guys who have heard my old recordings can be pleased. This microfon is at least 100 times better.

So, I did this cover of My Heart Will Go On, and to make one thing clear; i'm not gay

My Heart Will Go On acoustic cover

Crit4crit

anyone who would think your gay for doing that song is a ****ing idiot. Wish the worst things upon them dude. Music is music no matter who originally sang it. good work btw.
Nobody messes with Adam We!!!
Quote by angusfenderbend
your a fag. Just kidding.

That wasn't funny

Quote by Yakult