Well I have a 60W Marshall TSL and I'm looking to get and OD pedal because I'm not satisfied with the gain on the amp. Any suggestions on what's the best for around $200? I've been looking at some of Keeley's mods and the TS-9 and the SD-1 have caught my eye.
I have been wanting a tube amp and a Maxon OD9 for a long time. I've heard good things about them. I know of a couple of bands that use them. http://maxonfx.com/9/od9/ and http://www.music123.com/Maxon-OD9-Overdrive-i86292.music
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Zen drive?

If you can bear the massive waiting list.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Yea Zendrive would be great. I might get a job helping Alf out when he gets really busy. I live near him and I met him and he said if he needs some extra help he will contact me.

*Goes to work* *Steals ZenDrive Schematic* *Names it something else and sells it* just kidding I wouldnt do that .
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Yea Zendrive would be great. I might get a job helping Alf out when he gets really busy. I live near him and I met him and he said if he needs some extra help he will contact me.

*Goes to work* *Steals ZenDrive Schematic* *Names it something else and sells it* just kidding I wouldnt do that .

Sure he wasnt just making..small talK?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Maxon OD-9 is amazing pedal by far my favorite overdrive but i have heard good things about the keely modded stuff
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by fronkpies
Sure he wasnt just making..small talK?

No, because I called him and he said that he has a few people working with him now but when he needs extra help he will call or email me.
I have a Ibanez TS9 and the thing is great IMO.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
i have a Keeley BD-2 and rat. the bd-2 is really what the site says, its more transparent than a TS-9. the rat gives a VERY creamy, vintage overdrive to full out metal, and i'm using this on a fender twin. I can only imagine what it's do with a marshall
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
I've been pushing these lately, not for any personal gain (other than amp!) but they're a great line of pedals. www.subdecay.com
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.