tired of playing on crap guitars...i heard that micheal kelly guitars sound just about as awesome as they look...anyone out there wanna back this up or tear it apart? i play mostly punk / rock / east coast music. and am running a 1978 peavey mark III 130W half stack.

if you're gonna tear it apart then perhaps suggest a guitar i could get for less than a grand (canadian dollars) that is tough as hell cuse i'm kinda rough on my gear.
where do you live in New Brunswick?!?!

I live in bathurst...

and i dunno...ibanez RG1570? high end Epi's?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Micheal Kelly's are great guitars. Can you really get one under $1k?

You could also check ebay for a custom Carvin, their resale value is crap, completely opposite their quality.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
RG1570's are Epiphone Elitists are above $1000 in Canadian.

What other guitars do you have? Obviously you don't want to buy the same thing twice.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Quote by Torbeborge
I can't get over your avatar, hell_patrol..

*jerks off furiously*

well, Carmen Electra IS teh hawtness.

and im not sure, waht the hell kidna guitar are you looking for?...Floyd, no floyd?

Im just trying to fit in and help
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

my only electric is a vantage...its a useless guitar, i went to modify it and nothing fits right, so i spent like 75 bucks just getting the gear to resize stuff and rewire it myself.

definetely no floyd...i dont know why, but they bug me. something tough as hell with a good sound. and ya, you can get micheal kellys online at music123.com for pretty cheap (pretty means VERY). not sure if the site is quality though.
well then, try and Epi G-400 or something like that...or...boobs

where in NB do you live?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

i bounce around saint john and the surronding are alot. im in fredericton alot cuse im moving there and im in st.stephen sometimes. and yeah, my vantage just kicked the bucket, didnt handle modifications too well, so im gonna buy an ibanez i think, cuse i need a new amp head too.