Yeah, I'm not kidding. I had never heard of this. But I was flipping through the new Guitar World issue, saw an ad, and thought "that looks like Steven Seagal." Followed quickly by "Holy Sh*t! That IS Steven Seagal!!"

So apparently the guy recorded an album with Bo Diddley, Koko Taylor, James Cotton, and Willie "Pine Top" Perkins. The album is called Mojo Priest.

check out http://www.stevenseagal.com/

Anyone else find this extremely strange.. yet are curious to hear it?
yeah i knew about him for a good while now.......and i loved the fact! i havent heard it yet but apprently he sucks :p
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Steven Seagal can do anything. Fact.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
ok i just listened to some of the stuff........i now agree to my earlier post. his music sucks :p
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
He was in my town a couple weeks ago playing a show ... wanted to go but it was 21+

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Has anyone actually heard him yet? I wanna listen, but I'm at work right now. I'm dying to hear how it sounds. I can imagine it being absolutley horrible. But then again why would all these great artists agree to work with him if he sucks? And why would his label release it?

edit: after carefully looking over the (small) advertisment in GW, I noticed there is no record label mentioned AT ALL in the ad, which is very strange. It probably means he released it himself. Which kinda makes me feel like he probably does suck...
Quote by SuburbanCowboy
Has anyone actually heard him yet? I wanna listen, but I'm at work right now. I'm dying to hear how it sounds. I can imagine it being absolutley horrible. But then again why would all these great artists agree to work with him if he sucks? And why would his label release it?

edit: after carefully looking over the (small) advertisment in GW, I noticed there is no record label mentioned AT ALL in the ad, which is very strange. It probably means he released it himself. Which kinda makes me feel like he probably does suck...

Well...look at all the performers that do suck and are on major labels. He's released stuff in the past I believe. He shouldn't quit his day job.
Discolored skin gives me away.
Quote by jcthomasva
Well...look at all the performers that do suck and are on major labels. He's released stuff in the past I believe. He shouldn't quit his day job.

I disagree...

He should quit his dayjob. His movies are awful