Currently I have some no name "Johnson" guitar, and I'm looking to upgrade to a better guitar mainly to play metal. I did a google search on the Jackson dxmgt-bm but I can hardly find anything about it.

Does anyone know if this guitar is good or not and am I getting a good deal on it for $150?
yeah that is a bargain buy it noww
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations? I probably will buy it, since it's most likely better than the guitar I have now, but I just hope I'm not buying some discontinued jackson guitar that was designed horribly.
Quote by slayerbizkit
Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations? I probably will buy it, since it's most likely better than the guitar I have now, but I just hope I'm not buying some discontinued jackson guitar that was designed horribly.

no, you can still buy it new. it's a nice guitar, i have the jackson dk2 (2005) and it's very nice for the price, even the trem seems fine, and since the one you're buying is a hardtail you won't have to worry about FR... it has EMG-Hz (passive) which are not so great, but they're ok, and you can always change them later...
I use a Line 6 Spider II. Thinking about replacing it with something better but I want a decent guitar first, hence why I made this topic.
for $150, why not buy it ya know.
Epiphone LP Classic, LP Tribute+
Fender MIM Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall Class 5 Head, 1960a Cabinet
Carvin G412T
Fulltone OCD
Boss DS-1, SD-1 & DM-2
EHX Metal Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Fab Chorus
Digitech Whammy
Quote by slayerbizkit
I use a Line 6 Spider II. Thinking about replacing it with something better but I want a decent guitar first, hence why I made this topic.

well alright if you want the guitar first then do that. plus the guitar seems alright