Ok, ive tryed some Metallica Songs, and noticed something Strange.
I got this at many songs, but i will take master of puppets as example because many people know it.
Ive got problems with hitting the strings, and not touching the fretboard, (playing only the string).
In MAster of Puppets, this is used as a background, but in my playing its so loud, that it really sucks, and gets an different rythm sense.
It sounds better, if i skip these notes.
What am i doing wrong?
Or does it just sound rigth with High End Studio Equipment?
Does any1 hear an difference ?
Except an Guitar Hero ?

Thank you very much..
\\>Viva Los Tioz<//
huh? I don't get what you are saying
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
If i play only the string, (without my left hand), it disturbes my playing, and i f i only play the other rythm stuff, it sounds pretty good...
\\>Viva Los Tioz<//
Quote by Inahrima
Are you palm muting? i think thats what he means. if you dont palm mute under high distortion, the notes will get all mixed up.

That was my first thought as well. Try Palm Muting them.
Quote by Y00p
That was my first thought as well. Try Palm Muting them.

Any good lesson suggestions`?
I didnt really get how to palm mute fast..
\\>Viva Los Tioz<//
Yeah, playing fast on open strings on all downstrokes without palm muting is hard to do and get good sounds.

Try cyberfret.com for lessons, they usually have good, short videos to go along with so you can get a video idea.
O.k. it works. Im fighting with it, but it works, thank you
\\>Viva Los Tioz<//
Quote by Sebo
O.k. it works. Im fighting with it, but it works, thank you

Don't worry, it'll come to you and it will be second nature. Once you're skilled at it you it's a no brainer; you use the right amount of pressure for that right sound, or subconsciously mute at different places for different sounds.
It's quite a new dimension in your playing if you use it right.