Yeah so my old pedal containment unit was too small to hold everything, so I decided to make a new one. I also documented the process. It only took me about 1-2 hours.

Here are all the culprits I need to fit onto the board (also my feet):

Here's the board I'll be using, along with the carpet. I'd just cut out the shape for the carpet at that point.

Here's all the wiring and cables and whatnot that'll be used on it:

Some more crap here. The big black thing is the base of a computer moniter that I put a piece of wood on. It's good because it can tilt back and forth/up and down and swivel a little, but it's sturdy enough that it won't move when I step on the pedals that are on it.

Close up.

The board with the carpet stapled on. It went surprisingly well considering the fact that the wood I used is like the same material you make a counter out of.

Here's the finished product. It weighs several thousand pounds.

Here's a close-up of the computer moniter thing.

I velcro'd the powerbar down and attached an MDF board thingy beside it to keep the adaptors steady and so the powerbar wouldnt rock. The MDF is also just velcro'd on but I think I'll just nail it on later.

This was all done last night at like 11PM because I was board (L0L gEt it? BOARD. LOL)
Nice....until the joke.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
NIce but question what is the purpose of the computer swivel thingy
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
so he can position the pedals so they're easier to stomp on I belive. I thaught you were gonna put the whole thing on the monitor stand neways.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by Syn Harvest
NIce but question what is the purpose of the computer swivel thingy

I'm assuming it's just to make the pedals at an angle he finds more comfortable...and just because he was board.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^ ya thats what i figured i just wasnt sure if it had a special purpose
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Nice board, terrible joke.

I'm liking the monitor thingy for them pedals, but would it not move when you're turning the pedals on it on/off?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by frenchyfungus
I'm assuming it's just to make the pedals at an angle he finds more comfortable...and just because he was board.

very subtle, well done.
Quote by R_H_C_P
Nice board, terrible joke.

I'm liking the monitor thingy for them pedals, but would it not move when you're turning the pedals on it on/off?

Quote by Sonixon
but it's sturdy enough that it won't move when I step on the pedals that are on it.

^Thank you

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Why didn't you fold the carpet over the edges of the board and staple it on the backside? It looks retarded with all those staples in the front.
-Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition Left-Handed
-Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
-New York Pro Acoustic

Quote by Random emo kid
I'm so emo even my tears cry.

Quote by wahappen
I'd probably give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
^Just because the way nthe carpet is also makes it look ****ty when you fold it over the sides.

And the carpet wouldn't be able to stay down as well if I didn't do it the way I did it.

It would like, pull up when you take the pedals off.
I like the idea of using the monitor thing. Quite awesome.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN