i play guitar almost a year now, and i have played almost exclusively Metallica, on my cheap Behringer V-tone ?120,- guitar set.
because Kirkie uses whawha verry much, i want to buy one, but i am not sure if a whawha will sound ok on my cheap amp

so: save up for a new amp, or go for the whawha?
Save up for a new amp way better investment because no offense but your amp sux.
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Get a Roland Cube 30 or Cube 60, should be a good step up from your amp (unless you want to save up more and go for a real high gain type tube amp...)
amp. instead of adding extra sound to your repertoire, improve the sound you have, cuz now, probably every sound you make sucks :P
ok, i will go for the new amp.
the Roland 30 is in my pricerange, but why should I pick that one?
Quote by Merten

Because out of all the amps in the pricerange it probably does metal tones best if thats the thing you are looking for
ok that should do
thx everyone for their usefull comments and au revoire
Roland Cube rules! i got it too

BUT KEEP IN MIND that the Cube 30 (not the 60) cannot outvolume drums. You can't use the Cube 30 for a band. And you can do that with a cube 60. So you'd better save a little more up for a cube 60.
but if i go for the 60, is it realy good so i won't need a new amp for many years?
IMO no in a little while you will have to cough up cash for something tube most likely because that seems like what your leaning towards
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Merten

Roland makes some nice amps, i have their micro cube but im looking to get into a cube 30 or 60 for the power...most likley the 60

dont get me wrong, the micro cube is loud and has better sound than the Roland 30 but I just find that extra speaker goes a long way in an amp.

Now I just need some money
i went to my guitarstore today and play the cube 60 and it mother****ing rockt.
now i just need (more than) some money