Alright so "im goin out to buy some Cd's tonight (yea I know, Cd's are SOOOOOOOOO 2003 ) and I'm gonna pick up a Radiohead CD. Problem is, I'm stuck between two ; The Bends and Ok Computer. The Bends has some of my fav. songs like Just, High and Dry and Fake Plastic Trees, but OK Computer is supposed to be really good. Which do you guys recommend?
Member #6 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Well just from a "push the envelope" standpoint, if you know you like some of the stuff on The Bends, then that's a big shout out to go buy OKC - who wants to play safe all the time?

The good news is that OKC is also a safe bet, even though it took me like 6 years to decide I did actually quite like it it's by far one of their more accesible albums, and still pushes musical boundaries a lot better than The Bends does.

So yeah, go get OKC, cos I said so
OK Computer = Their "masterpiece" album (well, the rock masterpiece)
The Bends = Their most accesible.

I started with OK Computer and they are now my second favourite band,
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Quote by frd_marshll
Kid A is better then both go with that

Indeed, but for a beginer Radiohead fan they might not go for that. I know that I wouldn't have.
Threadstarer, look up Idioteque. If you love it, get Kid A.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Quote by frd_marshll
Kid A is better then both go with that

Oh man, took the words right out of my mouth.
If the store has Kid A, get it. OK Computer's a masterpiece in its own respect, but Kid A is perhaps THE greatest album ever put out by human beings. Trust me, it's a better bet than the other two, but if you simply must choose between just those two, go with OKC.
But Kid A is better