hiya All What are all the positions of the Am pentatonic scale could some out tab them for me.
also when you play it in a different posistion is it still Am?
I dont have tiem to write them all down but yes they are the same as long as the notes are the same. but if you play a Am pentatonic int he 5th position and then move that pattern upp 2 frets to B, you will have a Bm pentatonic
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger

E|-5--8-
B|-5--8-
G|-5-7--
D|-5-7--
A|-5-7--
E|-5--8-
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
The fifth fret on the E String is A. Playing a minor scale starting on that fret would be an Am scale. If you play that same minor scale a minor second over (or just one fret over; on the 6th fret) it is no longer Am, it is A#m. Another minor second from that would be Bm. Next is Cm and so on.
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
If you play in any of these positions its A minor as long as it sounds like it resolves to A. If it resolves to C then its C major. Just play an A minor or Amin7 chord a couple times before you play it.
Quote by tryhardslash
and plus you like blink 182 which prooves you are dumb and have no taste in music

you just follow trends

What a tard...
Quote by Johnljones7443

Great link, once you link them up like that it'll improve your improv... did for me.

don't forget to mess around with ALL of them, some fit better than others in some songs.
-Red 1990 Fender Strat with maple neck
-Cream colored Strat. GFS Premium II pickups.
-Line6 spider 210 and Fender Pinceton Chorus amps
-Zoom G2