I actually see your point. For the first time ever I put on Transilvanian Hunger and actually took it out of the CD player before the end

I think summer is the time for piece, love and some Death.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I understand what you're talking about. I can't really listen to any songs with Nordic / Viking themes in summer. Just feels weird.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Quote by DanRev
I have a large fridge, its always time for black metal.

agreed, besides, the new Wolves in the Throne Room is too good to stop spinning.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Pantera, and all forms of Death metal are good all year round.

Black metal is best consumed in late Autumn and Winter.
I got a prescription. It's called Wintersun.

GET IT!? WINTER AND SUN, LOLOLROFFLES! THEREFORE CAUSE THEY HAVE WINTER IN THEIR NAME ITS COLD LOLLERSKATES!!1one-thousand, one-hundred and eleven11!!

[/Worst joke ever made. Even worse than that hernia one]
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I have air condition, so, my house is around 20 degrees celcius. I've been listening to Opeth.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by duncang

I think summer is the time for piece, love and some Death.

i hate to be a grammer nazi, but i think you chose a homophone.

ha, when i play black metal, i tend to turn the airconditioner on high just becuase my arm is movin so god damn fast. I think heat can fuel hatred but coldness can make it pure (ha, that was so gayly awesome. time to write power metal lyrics)
meh it does feel wierd listening to black metal in the summer, even though i've been listening to alot of Dimmu Borgir lately, it just feels wierd listening to like immortal and everything.
Quote by lou_dog69
the moral of the story is keep your jizz covered fingers out of virgins vaginas... HOLY CRAP that explains how mary was a virgin!!! the bible finally makes sense
I enjoy popping Altars Of Madness into the CD player when its hot outside and start playing along. Good hot weather music for me.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Quote by DanRev
Like the chameleon, the black metaller adapts to his surroundings.

Genius.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Maces of malice - $200
Spiked armbands - $65
Protruding chinguards - $45
Immortal preparing for summer fun on the beach - priceless
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.

at Immortal pic. I could'nt get into Agalloch today, since thy are best in the late autumn time. It depends with black metal. I'm listening to I Am the BLack Wizards right now, so it can't be too bad.
Quote by DanRev
Like the chameleon, the black metaller adapts to his surroundings.

hahahaha, that's great!
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
I can listen to black metal in any season!I actually prefer listening to black metal in the summer because it actually sorta cools me down making me think of cold frigid atmospheres.

Im even listening to Dark Funeral right now.