Ok this french band is supposed to be amazing but when i type it in on google nothing comes up. Have a made a bad spelling mistake or don't they have a website/myspace??

cheers
^^You heard correctly.

Gojira = Next big thing IMO. Awesome Live band too.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
these guys are pretty sweet
Quote by lou_dog69
the moral of the story is keep your jizz covered fingers out of virgins vaginas... HOLY CRAP that explains how mary was a virgin!!! the bible finally makes sense
Awesome band.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Let me think??? Are they singing in french, because they are "souuuu prouud of ouer contriiii"?
Meh, their allright I suppose, nothing to get all that excited about.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
I like them a lot. I saw them live at Download (along with, I believe, the mighty Dyer's Eve)
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
That you did. It was a pity that the only people in the area who were headbanging and generally getting into it, were me and the guy next to me.

But yeah, was an awesome start to the weekend... Followed by the mighty (and now maybe defunct ) Strapping Young Lad.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link