I guess my bad habbit is that I cant bend up to do vibratos, I can only bend down to do vibratos, which when you think about it is a problem seeing as you cant make large down bends on the bottom 3 strings, because eventually you will pull the string off of the fretboard.
Just have 2 keep practicing!!!
Quote by tryhardslash
and plus you like blink 182 which prooves you are dumb and have no taste in music

you just follow trends

What a tard...
Practise.

The solo to while my guitar has some really good bends + vibrato (eric clapton has fingers of steel )
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
well don't use your finger, try to use your entire arm in the motion. that's the best and most economical way to get vibrato downwards.
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
and upwards too of course. in fact in everything that considers playing guitar
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
I can do a down bend vibrato, but the up is really hard.. listen to kristofer play Sweet Child of Mine at freelicks.net hes got those upward vibratos down...
I always bend both ways. Flexible, see?
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.