I Just Wanted To Know Does Anyone Know What My Options Would Be On My Dime 332 Washburn.i Dont Want It To Be A String Through Anymore.well Put It This Way I Dont Want The Strings Coming Through On The Front Anymore Through The Little Chrome V On The Front.it Looks Tacky.i Mean I Know If I Remove The Chrome V There Will Be Holes And Adhesive Left Behind But Getting The Guitar Painted Is Not The Problem.what Different Affordable Options Are There.i Really Liked The Way The Bridge Was On A Dime36 Washburn.im Not Gonna Floyd Rose Either Takes Forever To Tune It!

Thanks All!!
try using grammer and punctuation, thats hard to read dude
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
try ^
then just wood filler, sand the holes/goo off buy a stop tailpiece and drill holes for it. Then paint it. ALL of it. Like the whole guitar
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
and since when does the english language require a capital letter at the beginning of each word
Go get your shovel.
Thanks For The Advice.i Cant Help The Way This Computer Puts The Letters On Here.thrash Mustaine,by The Way Megadeth Rocks!is It Really That Simple?im Not A Guitar Expert But What About The Little Thing On There That Raises The Strings Up And Down Will The Stop Tailpeice Take Care Of That Too? Dimedamage3
Quote by DIMEDAMAGE3
Thanks For The Advice.i Cant Help The Way This Computer Puts The Letters On Here.thrash Mustaine,by The Way Megadeth Rocks!is It Really That Simple?im Not A Guitar Expert But What About The Little Thing On There That Raises The Strings Up And Down Will The Stop Tailpeice Take Care Of That Too? Dimedamage3

n000b!!!!!, a stop tail piece holds the string in
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
hes doing his share in balancing everyone who DUN use capitals in the beginning of the sentence...
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
uhh...ahem
kahler
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs