I have a zakk wylde signature wah, should i mod it or is it good out of the box? thanks
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
^Well how much do those effers cost, anyway? You really think they'll fail to meet the standards that such a high price constitutes? No, sir, to YOU!
it was 130.
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
just about every signature wah out there is just a stock crybaby +2 different components, a pretty paintjob, and a higher price tag.

your money is nto going towards how much quality one would think, it pretty much does nothing but make you think like this...

Quote by SethMegadefan
You really think they'll fail to meet the standards that such a high price constitutes?
Quote by SethMegadefan
Oh shush, it's probably fine.

Since when was fine good enough, my young padawan?
Quote by electrik
Since when was fine good enough, my young padawan?

Damn, a Star Wars reference... touche! I'll have to call a truce, then.
And I see what you mean, but I don't think you need to be so skeptic about it. Yes, there's a chance that it'll need some modding, but it probably won't. Could, but probably won't.
And to boardsofcanada: that's, like, the second time in 2 days I've been sig-quoted for saying something dumb! What is it about me? Do I just naturally say retarded things? (waits for this very quote to be sig-quoted)
Quote by boardsofcanada
its not a sig i was making a point.

Oh crap, DUH! Guess I didn't look closely enough. Thought it was a sig at first. Sorry.
Quote by curtis loew
I have a zakk wylde signature wah, should i mod it or is it good out of the box? thanks

uhh...yuo tell us . but seriously if yuo like the sound then why should you mod it? If you have a specific issue with it (too much treble, too much bass, etc.) that would be helpful to know.

I modded my crybaby cause i hated the trebly, thin sound and now i have a kick-ass more bassy, bluesy wah .