This is my bands myspace page, check it out, crit for crit. It's mostly Phsycadelic rock stuff, but the other song on there "Burning Away" is a popish acoustic number. Thanks in advance to anyone that crits.
my music...

happiness is not a warm gun...

it's a warm pizza pocket
nice job! r u the one singing? i luv the ending wah riff.
only thing is is that the beginning kinda sounds like it
should be the end. i dunno. like after the intro is
finished, it seems like that's it. and then there's more..so..
i dunno.
o. and i luv ur little animal crossing dude. he's so cute!
It's some pretty ambient stuff. I like how you added the piano piece out of nowhere of that burning away song, got my attention. The vocals could use some more emphasis but thats just my preference, if you like it to sound really laidback then it's fine.
sleep : that high pitched guitar part in the intro is a little too repetitive.. i like the ambient guitar in the background.. once the rhythm guitar comes back in its a cool little groove. dunno if the singer's voice was intentionally that soft but maybe could turn it up a little? otherwise cool very original stuff
wow, thanks for all the crits. No, I'm not the one singing, it's a friend of mine who also plays guitar parts in the songs. As for the high pitched guitar part in the intro do you mean the main rythm part that is played throughout or the notes played over the top of it in the beginning? I'll probably go less extreme on the panning next time, but when you play it on bigger speakers it doesn't effect the song as much. Thanks again
my music...

happiness is not a warm gun...

it's a warm pizza pocket