I really like the sound that talkboxes make and i really want to get 1. but i dont no how to use them and some people have said discurageing things about how to use them. But now i want some better guidence. If u could explain to me how to use them and witch 1's are good i would be very thankful.
Quote by Souphead2000
I really like the sound that talkboxes make and i really want to get 1. but i dont no how to use them and some people have said discurageing things about how to use them. But now i want some better guidence. If u could explain to me how to use them and witch 1's are good i would be very thankful.

i don't know how to use them but i do know that a few of them with one mistake you screw your amp. i'm not sure if thats true but on a comment about the 'rocktron talkbox' someone said 'this isn't like other talkboxes with one mistake and you screw your amp'. i'm pretty sure its like a pedal with a tube you run up to the mic, but i'm not sure what the tube is for.
the tube has a little mic that you hold between your lips and simply mouth words, and thats how it "talks"

one output is for guitar (stack) and the other is for the voice (PA)

the stack and pa are only because thats what a lot of gigging guitarists do, is hook it into their stack and the house pa system

the danelectro one (not sure on its quality, never used one) has one out, like a normal stompbox at about the same price range.