I wouldnt
Quote by 4e574e57363g

is anyone here as cool as Oblivious16037??

I think not.

GO VIKINGS!

Founder of the iPods Suck Balls Club
PM me if you wanna join!
If it is in a case, then I wouldn't see why not, but I'm not an expert.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
You shouldn't leave it there for any length of time (parked), but if you've got a good case and are just cruisin it's not a problem, it's actually a lot more dangerous to have it in the backseat. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
If you've got a decently padded gig bag or a case you should be OK. I put mine in in a really cheap bag once and the nut broke.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
just for the record... if it has to go in the trunk tomorrow it will be in a box and I don't think there will be anything else in the trunk.
the heat is the problem. heat + wood+ glue = warped crap.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
pacoasterrider you are a genius lets put HBKracker in the trunk!!!!!
Member #17 of the RHCP & John Frusciante UG fanclub

Member #52 of the Fender Armada
on a serious note keep her in the AC, atleast if it's as hot there as it is here right now. Dont sit it in a trunk in the deserts of arizona, just take her with you if your concerned and be like "sorry for this is there somewhere i can put it" if your going somewhere with it where you dont want it to be seen im guessing
I think my aunt put it in her trunk.... its not that big of a deal though, we live in Canada and its only going to be in there overnight and while she is driving.