To anyone who knows.

A friend has an Ampeg reverberocket where the tubes rattle a bit at high volume levels. Would a tube cage remedy that or is there something else thats a better answer?
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
That's pretty much what I had in mind, American ingenuity at it's finest! I had heard the specific term "tube cage" without really knowing what it is or how it works.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
It won't help. I have one in my jcm 600, and when the tubes had a tendency to rattle a little while ago, I adjusted them. It's a waste of money of you're buying it to prevent tube rattle.
Good luck

Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.