Emo Isnt Music Its Just A Bunch Of Teenagers Whinning About Their Lifes And How Much Its Sucks To Be Picked On For Wearing Girl Pants And Putting Their Hair Over Their Eyes.
*reported* I don't like Emo too, but I don't go around and post about. Neither should you. Keep it to yourself.
ha is a bush supporter as well, along with a dick

why am i not surprised

you properly don't even know what emo is
What your not a bush supporter? you just follow the lame crowed to make fun of a Great President who is helping protect our country and your sitting here making fun of him, well id like to see you run for president and be succesfull. Plus i know what emo is, its nothing its a bunch of bull crap that people think is music today. Listen to happy music jeeze, stop being so whinny.
you know, i dont like bush, i used to, but hes really ****ed up lately. but then again kerry would have been just as bad, but i agree with you, i ****ing HATE emos, and i do bash on them as often as i see fit.
FOB and P!ATD aren't emo because that's properly what you think it is and bush is the worst president we have ever had

worse then his dad
Its time to tell emos the truth and tell them how much they are making fools of themselves
Quote by CRFE
What your not a bush supporter? you just follow the lame crowed to make fun of a Great President who is helping protect our country and your sitting here making fun of him, well id like to see you run for president and be succesfull. Plus i know what emo is, its nothing its a bunch of bull crap that people think is music today. Listen to happy music jeeze, stop being so whinny.

Gonna Fucking cry about it you little bitch? Go on, go cry your god damn eyes out over a genre of music. Then kill yourself. We need less of you dumbasses around.
Ok so Bush is bad for sending troops over to fight highly dangerous terrosts that could attack us on our own soil, but instead Bush took a stand and is preventing that from happening by fighting them over their.
Quote by CRFE
Emos are the ones that whine.

So are you, emo kid. You're whining right now about emo. You should take a good hard look in the mirror before you start ridiculing others.
were are the mods when you want them

we got this guy in here and that bradleysquires guy posting all over the place
Quote by CRFE
Ok so Bush is bad for sending troops over to fight highly dangerous terrosts that could attack us on our own soil, but instead Bush took a stand and is preventing that from happening by fighting them over their.

Shut the **** up you uneducated piece of ****.

What the hell does this mean?

You are so ridiculously off. There are terrorists in this country, they are in every country. There is no "stand" that Bush took. Its called politics. He cannot prevent another terrorist attack completely. He can try though. Weren't terrorists caught in Canada a couple of weeks/month(s?) ago? Oh yea, whoops. They must not have been because we are in Iraq. Ugh, I dont even want to get into this debate now. Its so pointless.

Im not a Bush supporter. And Im not ignorant about my decision on it either. Trust me on that one. He hasn't done anything great for this country in a long long time.

Come on, how old are you like 13?

You have the mentality of a 6th grader.

Quote by metalhead296
you know, i dont like bush, i used to, but hes really ****ed up lately. but then again kerry would have been just as bad, but i agree with you, i ****ing HATE emos, and i do bash on them as often as i see fit.

Oh yea, cause Metalheads are so ****ing cool and hardcore. Damn. I better watch out. Pffftttt get a life.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Last edited by xArCaDiAx at Jul 5, 2006,
Quote by CRFE

Yeah... in Iraq.

Because they had WMDs, and ties to AlQaeda, and all that. Right? No? Well then why did he lie to Americans? If his purpose was to pick a fight overseas to draw out terrorists and create a place where they like to hang out, then he could have at least told us that. And by the way, Iran says they have WMDs and has verified ties to Al Qaeda... so if his purpose was as previously stated, he could have at least done it to the right country.

And he's also bad for the way his administration handled hurricane katrina, for harriet myers, for deficit spending out the arse, pandering, exploiting christian voters to get elected twice, making everyone worldwide hate America and Americans, and basically getting nothing done except deficit spending and building a fence along the Mexican border, even with a majority in congress for 6 years.

Anyone who labels themselves as a proud Bush supporter is labeling themselves as a proud idiot.
sounds to me like CRFE is a bit opinionated and undereducated. as i see it, the facts are this:

1) You listen to whatever you like.
2) It is often difficult and pointless to put musicians into genres.
3) Many policies of the Bush administration are short-sighted; but I will not debate them here, because I am rather certain this thread will soon be closed, and I don't like giving people like CRFE my valuable time.
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg
They found all the materials needed to make wmd's. You emos are pathetic.
Quote by CRFE

but did they find these materials in the form of a WMD?

and you could make a WMD simply.
And you are a jackass.

They found no WMD'S.

That's like saying, my parents have a picture of me naked in a bathtub....so they are a pair of pedophiles.

Think before you type.
Quote by CRFE

because we gave it to them
Why am i even trying to debate you emo's, you obviousley dont know your facts.
Quote by CRFE
Why am i even trying to debate you emo's, you obviousley dont know your facts.

So, please inform us with the facts we should know.

And not all of us are emo's. I dont dress/act emo. I listen to what's classified as "emo" music, even though I dont even consider emo a genre. Please, stop generalizing and go back to school.
I don't like emo, but I'm not going to bitch about emo sucking to anyone that listens to emo music. Chances are, I'm not going to change their mind.

CRFE, you should do the same.
Threadstarter needs to die.

It's that simple.

Die.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
^^^ Couldnt have said it any better
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
You're absoblutely right!
Emo isn't music.
It was a movement.

Emo is just a cliche'd sound now-a-days, much like Punk.
Emo is about as much as a genre as Indie, or Punk.
(Meaning, they're not genres)
Circle that A, motherfucker!
Quote by CRFE
Emo Isnt Music Its Just A Bunch Of Teenagers Whinning About Their Lifes And How Much Its Sucks To Be Picked On For Wearing Girl Pants And Putting Their Hair Over Their Eyes.

your gay, because i am emo, and i dont listen to it...

i listen to rock

but your gay
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by CRFE

^^lol.
lol whoever invented "emo" is a fag, emo kids think their cool because their "different", they think its cool to have no friends and put their hair over their eyes so they cant see, i hate emo music but i dont care if any1 likes it they can like wat they want, but the style is deffinately GAYYYY no doubt about it
this comes from a guy who as a aerosmith avatar

they wear tighter clothes and have more make up on then any emo band ever