Has anyone use one of these Gibson vintage reissue resotration kit? I've used the restorative finish cream, it's designed for nitrocellulose finishes and my jackson dk2 is not nitrocellulose finish but i used it anyway. I've notice it lefts some white filmsy dots on my guitar. Has anyone experience same problem?
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Shouldn't u use Gibson stuff for Gibson guitars? Not trying to flame, just wondering.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
You probably should have listened to the directions when it said it was made for nitrocellulose finishes.
i believe you got pwned by your own ignorance. enjoy your dots.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I think Gibson made the kit for general guitars not just Gibson guitars. Guess its a painful lesson of not listening to directions Thanks to all that reply.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
you could buy some polish made for the type of apint you have.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I could only find this reostartion kit at my local music store. I'll probaboly check some other guitars in downtown later this week to see if they have other restoration kits.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.