hey everybody, i plan on saving up on a paul reed smith, what do u guys think the average price for one is?
800-1000
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
1500+ for a really nice one.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
i like the Dragons...im trying to decide between a college education and one of those
Go get your shovel.
The average price of an American made PRS is probably about $4,000.

CEs, Customs, and Standards are in the $1,500-2,500 range, generally.
Quote by SynGates7X
i like the Dragons...im trying to decide between a college education and one of those

I saw a used Dragon II at Guitar Center in Manchester, CT for the low price of $17,000. That would've been one undergraduate year for me...
Hi, I'm Peter
I just bought a custom22 Ten top with the dragon 2 pickups and bird inlays, and it cost me $2850 out the door. it was the best money I have ever spent in my life. These things can almost make a person whos never played guitar sound good.
There are lower end SE series prs guitars for around 500, my dad has the santana one and it plays amazing
thanks guys, i think i'll aim for a 500 dollar one, i really do need to advance, i just got an ibanez GIO just 2 months ago and i already dont like it, but thanks a lot for ur help
Hmm, i saw a used PRS custom 22 for $1450 cdn in pretty good condition. It's made in 1997 with half moon inlays. Were PRS guitars still handmade in 1997 ?
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.