Page 1 of 3
i would make love to her for one whole month
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
I stumbled in on it.

None of the wemon will make it, I just can't see one fronting Tommy Lee.

Everyone sucked pretty much, the last guy was ok.
i think it's about a bunch of money hungry asses
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
I stopped on it for about 2 minutes to check and see if Tommy was playing and he wasn't so I shut it off.
That lukas guy's good. I think he'll make it.
or the guy who looks like sully from godsmack.
man that house band is good IMO
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
the chick who sang Nirvana scared the crap out of me...

she just stood there through half the song....

then out of nowhere she just went f ucking crazy on stage man

weird..
F.U.B.A.R.
What channels it on?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
CBS

Brooke Burke is so hot.

You see every guy put their arm around her, I was like WTF, I don't blame you but damn, she's too hot for anyone.
the chick who sang Nirvana scared the crap out of me...

she just stood there through half the song....

then out of nowhere she just went f ucking crazy on stage man

weird..

me too
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
it is a good show

the girls could make it because of the guys in the band love girls

it is on channel 6
Quote by GNRandA7X
The guy who did Billy Idol was the best I think.

The worst is the guy who did Roxanne.

Are you kidding? I laughed when he sang the chorus, it was like he didnt know the words at "With a rebel yell". He was like "LIBBAYEBBARELL!"
Man that house band is good, I third that.. That lukas dude is the best, his Rebel yell performance wasn't that great but his bittersweet symphony he did the other night kicked some major ass.. And that dilana ( the one who sang lithium, ring of fire, time after time ) is the only one who is gona give lukas the run for his money, IMO.
I stopped on it for about 2 minutes to check and see if Tommy was playing and he wasn't so I shut it off.

but tommy was pkaying...with himself
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Anybody notice they played a Nirvana song on every show? Well the ones where they all play.
Change is good.
I don't really like any of the contestants. but that Dana chick's kinda hot.
You are not a slave...
I thought that one chicks version of Ring Of Fire was swell
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
yeah but shes hot.... ew dilana is scary... shes sounds like a dog about to throw up... yuck.

lukas will win... he's just too good.
Dilana is ****ing awesome, actually. She's got such a unique voice and can sing anything too. Lukas is my fave, though. Can see all their videos etc on youtube, btw.
Who else thinks that Eastern European chick should have been kicked out a long time ago?
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by Third Engine
I think I was watching House.

**** yeah!. House rules! I only watch the elimination show on wednesdays.
You are not a slave...
Yea that girl should've been kicked off so long ago.. my god what are they thinking? I've lost respect for their judgement... It's horrid, she's gona ****ing win if they keep leaving her on.
The house band and Brooke make it worth watching. I love how the house band adds these little fills and solos where they weren't there before. Other than that I don't really dig any of the contestants and it's not about talent, it's about dancing around and being "R0x574r" and ****. The ones that did do well get critiqued for not jumping around enough. You just have to wear leather and makeup and barf through covers. Supernova is going to be a crappy band anyhow even though I like Jason and even Dave is a good guitarist. I don't who the other guy is and if you ask why it's because I live under a rock.

wow now that I read that's a big rant ^
Supernova won't stay together.. But Lukas and Dilana are great finds, hope they find a good band and we hear more from them.
Page 1 of 3