"The G7th capo uses a patented system that allows you to exert JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT of pressure on the neck of your guitar, allowing you to achieve the desired key change, but not making your guitar go out of tune! This is truly a revolutionary design that looks, feels, and performs better than anything else on the market. Lifetime warranty"

I saw one of these, (http://www.g7th.com/index.asp) at guitar center and not only looked pretty badass, but seemed pretty cool to have as well. Does anyone have one of these and is it worth the $40 (I have seen it cheaper other places) or is a regular $15 spring action capo just as good?
I have a regular capo, and it does its job fine, without making my guitar go out of tune. This is probably bogus.
It's not bogus, I saw a display at guitar center and you just push it down and it locks it's self down and then you push the button and it comes off. It looks pretty slick. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it and if they had, what they thought about it.
Because it's $40... I want to see if anyone has already used it and if it's worth the money....duh... Besides if it's not I don't want to waste valuable drug money on something I won't use or that is a piece of ****.
I've seen that capo before, and it looked pretty nifty so i'll probably end up getting that one. But I would still like to hear some reviews on this new one.
Honestly man, that's expensive for a capo when you can get one for like ....$15 as that guy said, and then there's even cheaper ones.

They all do the same thing anyway, I've got a £5 capo that works great.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
They all do the same thing anyway, I've got a £5 capo that works great.

same thing here, I'd hate myself If I'd spent $40 on the thing as I've used it.....5 times
is it wise to use a capo on an electric guitar with a painted neck (ESP LTD F-2005)?
^Yea, it won't harm the paint unless you buy one made from acid or something.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I used all sorts of capos when I worked in a music store a few months ago, and the best (and most usable) is the Dunlop trigger... which just happens to be quite a bit cheaper too. And I did try out the g7th btw.

Dunlop!!

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.