What do you people think? stick with the t-60 or move on and quit looking at the past, and use the RG?
RG in my opinion.
Quote by tryhardslash
and plus you like blink 182 which prooves you are dumb and have no taste in music

you just follow trends

What a tard...
what are the specs on each? if there's nothing else to look at...the RG then?
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
ive played the 470 and only got to use it twice but it was doing alright even though i was making the motorbike noise and dimebag squeals
are you guys retarded? do you even know what a t-60 is?

If you dont, it is the greatest guitar on earth. There are thirteen different stringed instruments in my house. two violins, two basses, one electric, a peavey t-60, a custom gretsch, a gibson chet atkins, a gitane django reinhardt, some crazy electric-acoustic that i dont even know the name of, a lapsteel, a banjo, hmmmmm........o yeah a pos n00b silvertone, and a piano, and yes, it is a stringed instrument. THe peavey t-60 is by far my favorite in the house;probably the greatest guitar on earth. never EVER trade it in for any ibanez.
Quote by timi_hendrix
THe RG's trem sucks. Don't get it.

+1. unless you get one of the rare models with a good trem.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
lol i have a cheaper RG, but im gonna swap the Edge III for a FR. I'd love an Edge Pro II, but those have to be dug so deep that it'd compromise the structural integrity of the guitar :shrugs:
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
Quote by 875875511
are you guys retarded? do you even know what a t-60 is?

If you dont, it is the greatest guitar on earth. There are thirteen different stringed instruments in my house. two violins, two basses, one electric, a peavey t-60, a custom gretsch, a gibson chet atkins, a gitane django reinhardt, some crazy electric-acoustic that i dont even know the name of, a lapsteel, a banjo, hmmmmm........o yeah a pos n00b silvertone, and a piano, and yes, it is a stringed instrument. THe peavey t-60 is by far my favorite in the house;probably the greatest guitar on earth. never EVER trade it in for any ibanez.

wow....someone's got a firm opinion.
^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
do not get that rg it has a crap trem, lo trs probably.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix