im 15, n firstly, im pretty annoyed... music today is horrible, i like listenin to the stuff ( REAL ROCK N ROLL/METAL ) from the 80's n such. bands like def leppard, led zeppelin,KISS, black sabbath, yngwie malmsteen, guns n roses, you all know what im talkin about.. whats happened to music today.. wat have we got now? jessica f***in simpson...

*sigh* anyways..thats my beef.

now! who do u think the best rock bands of all time are!?!!
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
Last edited by The_Shredder at Jul 6, 2006,
Seriously, TRUE rock and roll would be the Sun Studios boys.

That said, I think the top ten are (in no particular order):

Pink Floyd
10cc
Queen
Ziggy and the Spiders
Prince
Steely Dan
Rush
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
Blue Oyster Cult
Dire Straits

There are a lot that didnt make the list that I love (Zeppelin, APP, Yes, Tally Hall... the list goes on and on), but if I had to pick ten that'd be it.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
the beatles dddeeerrr!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
yngwie malmsteen?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? real music?!?! okay okay, i don't have the right to bash anyone for their tastes.

but it's true that these days the music that's made is better than ever, you just have to find them. sure jessica simpson and all those other useless people are on mtv, but that's just the crap on the cake. there's a lot of amazing music out there, it just doesn't get any promotion.
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
Prince is more of a right-now thing, im going through a big prince thing... but he IS an amazing singer, writer, and guitarist.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
gynther. noted , and a lot of todays music i do listen to i spose ( disturbed, nickelback , etc. ) mayeb that little rant was a bit out of place here :P
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
It could easily be argued that KISS were the cause of the music that you hate.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic