yeah, i know this is old and i dont even know if it belongs here but this is quite possibly the greatest thing ive ever heard. he just rips tipper apart on national tv. sorry, audio only.

http://postpunkjunk.com/biafra_oprahinterview.mp3
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
is it just me or does Jello have kind of a lisp?

Anyway, that is awesome. Mostly because I love tennis shoes, and I guess that makes me satanic
I think he has a gay lisp. Not to say he's gay, just has a gay lisp. But anyways, I liked the interview.
his voice, while talking is almost annoying... I would NEVER of have thought he sounded like that from listening to the DK's
his voice is sick in singing and normal speech, jello biafra 4 life, listen to his spoken words - its ****ing funny
I had that downloaded ages ago but I lost it and never found it again. Jello hated Tipper gore with a passion so I'm glad he got that chance to rip her apart on T.V.

I love listening to his spoken word albums. He is so interesting and funny, plus he has one of the most bizarre voices ever. Henry is great too.
Yeah, I've never been able to find it on video... I don't think we ever will, I mean who watches Oprah?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
where is the rest of the interview?
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Haha, he is probably one the very few true "punks" who can back up what they sing about. he has done some spoken word stuff on youtube and google video theres a lot of it, and I think that this video (Oprah) might be on one of the Dead Kennedys DVD's from what I read (I do know that a lot of his videos from his campaign for mayor of San Francisco)
I've always liked Jello, and after hearing this I just like him more so.
even though he has a lisp he speaks really clearly and even sounds smart. i really wanna see the video...too bad no one can find it!!!!
He did write it all though...

Edit: Didn't he?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
cause i can do that
True, but a majority is all his own work though so he does have a point.

Any luck with finding the video of it yet?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
cause i can do that
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
True, but a majority is all his own work though so he does have a point.

Any luck with finding the video of it yet?

Did you and Jordan call ahead when making usernames?