Just wondered how long people spend on GP to create some of these amazing tabs that are avaliable to everyone.

I use it to tab the bands songs but I know them all anyway so its not hard.
Yannaz
I usually just make my own songs up but I can't do the drums because that is hard.
I can do drums but I use only the 5 basic units... Hi Hat, base drum, crash, ride and snare.
I spend way too blooody long on it.
i can play loads of instruments anyway, so i put the entire tab down. good example of this in liberty in chains by chaos theory. its under unsigned bands if anyone wants to check it out.
but i feel sorry for the people who tab out like dragonforce songs. must take months to do the buggers.
It's funny this post came up because I was thinking about it the other day....

I spend a ton of time on GP. Everyday I use it for at least a half hour. I use it mostly to put down rythyms or riffs I think of (because my memory sucks and I know I'll forget them later), but I have made some songs on it and they sound alright. GP though is my best friend. I think about normal tabs now and I chuckle to myself.

Speaking of the people who tab crazy, long stuff by Dragoforce and such, do you think they REALLY push each individual key and put in every single bend/grace note/vibrato? Or, do you think there's some easier way to do it, like a "conversion" program or a MIDI thing or something? Just thinking of tabbing a song out like Soldiers of the Wasteland makes me want to cry.
Quote by PlugOfDoom

Speaking of the people who tab crazy, long stuff by Dragoforce and such, do you think they REALLY push each individual key and put in every single bend/grace note/vibrato? Or, do you think there's some easier way to do it, like a "conversion" program or a MIDI thing or something? Just thinking of tabbing a song out like Soldiers of the Wasteland makes me want to cry.

keyboard shortcuts
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
i use it everyday. whether making up songs, coming up with little riffs, or just learning other songs. i spend hours doing all of those things.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show