i'm lost a little bit... let's start with a little bit background - i have no chance to listen to any of mesa amps as i'm sure i won't find any like 1000km away from here :] so all my thoughts are based on reviews and so on... the sound i'm after is something like metallica load/reload for distorted sound and metallica live for cleans, can you help out? at first i was so into mark IV, but now i'm lost a little bit.. i can spend upto ~1100$ for the amp it self (i will look for the used one on ebay)... guitar i own is LTD Truckster (no, not because it's jh signed, i didn't want it to be signed but the all in all features+look suited me the best). looking forward for your ideas.
girl is money * time;
time is money;
so girl is money²;
money is the root of evil;
so all in all we have: girl = evil;
that's why you should stick to guitar instead of that...
I'd probably go with the Mark IV as far as Mesas go too get a chorus pedal for the cleans if you want the Metallica type clean (though the cleans on the amp are good, its a suprisingly versatile amp)
VictimsDown676, well waranty means nothing to me i guess as i live in a god's forgotten part of the world, i will barely use the USA waranty...
girl is money * time;
time is money;
so girl is money²;
money is the root of evil;
so all in all we have: girl = evil;
that's why you should stick to guitar instead of that...
I'd go for a mark iv. It destroys the Rectos and the disappointing stiletto.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by metalmiliita56
not to sound stupid but do combos sound as good as tubes?

Quote by Tom Martin

Still, use a condom - STD's arn't like pokémon - you don't get a certificate for catching them all.

Quote by Refixer
All Spiders suck. Accept it. Even the ones with legs.