The new cd The sufferer and the Witness is amazing. however i heard there is a bonus track on the cd and its reall good but i dont know how to access it. how do i get this song? its not at the end of the cd and idk what else to do to find it. Maybe there is no bonus track but idk im just asking you guys to see if you know.

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
i think youd be better off in the punk and ska forum
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Yeah, theres a bonus track, its called "But tonight We Dance" or something like that.
I have no idea where you'd get hold of it. I just got it from a file sharing program, cause im cool. =/
On my version it's Boy's No Good, depends on where you live and whether you actually bought the special edition.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
yeah thats bull **** i just downloaded it off of limewire but its not like the track goes onto the real cd now

its not that great anyway

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
i didnt get a bonus track with my cd, is there a special wasy to get it
i didnt get one either this sucks
Quote by Nole07
you see periods are a good thing for chics, its what flushes out the evil. sure us guys have to endure a little bit of evil but just wait til chics get older and stop getting periods, its all evil, thats why old f ucking ladies are so mean..
there were limited "special editions" to the CD, but if you can somehow get a hold of the LP they have them all on there.
i got an american import version, for cheaper than it costs for the local release, but mine doesn't have any bonus tracks, or anything.

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.