i find this impossible. I can never seem to work out how to transfer form schem to veroboard (easiest for me to get my hands on). Anyone got any good tips for me?
work on it?

r you using paper templats on top of the board to lay it out correct. i seem to find templats to be the easiest way until i got the circuit memorized front and back.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
Quote by metalmilitia74
work on it?

r you using paper templats on top of the board to lay it out correct. i seem to find templats to be the easiest way until i got the circuit memorized front and back.

no, veroboards are different. they have strips of the copper going down each row.
yeah, i meant i find it really hard to decide where components need to go etc. Ive been lucky in the few builds ive helped friends with, we've been able to use vero board layouts from the internet, but what i want to build, i cant find one for
oh ok i only use perf boards and the pc boards that have to be etched. ive never heard of veroboards.porb seen them just didnt know what they were called. but ok so im no help to you then sorry
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.