I only recently purchased a tremolo for my strat...so I'm kinda new with the thing (I've been playing without one for a little over two years). For some reason, the tone of the high e string doesn't change as much as the rest...is the problem in the springs, the strings, or my brain?
Originally posted by Grimster
This couple was doing like this romantic shoot like in there house, and all of a sudden a clown walked in and jizzed on the guys face. That is the true meaning of christmas.

I vote your brain but thats just becasue I laughed when you said that. Is the tremolo vintage or something else?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
does the trem bridge seem tight to push?
what gauge strings are u using?
what type of strat is it?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i'm using medium gauge, it's a standard strat, the trem is fine, and so is my brain by the way...i was laughing once i noticed the sing-song alliteration in the title.
This couple was doing like this romantic shoot like in there house, and all of a sudden a clown walked in and jizzed on the guys face. That is the true meaning of christmas.

ok, well all things being equal then. yeah i guess its ur brain.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Lay off the crack.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
^^ I take offense to that! I only use heroin, LSD, ecstasy, PCP,...

The low e string changes the most because well...the gauges are different.

I did that on my friends 2 guitars, he was a strat fan. One guitar was a .008 and the other was a .013, the .013 has a wider range than the former.

It's a fair testes btw :P

yes, testes