sorry i just re-uploaded it now. there was a quality issue so i had to re save the original wav mix as an MP3 again. sorry.

please listen to the song now, thank you.
Fancy
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Listening to it now, very interesting stuff. Guitars pretty quiet dont know if that was intended. I personally would have the guitar a bit louder when it comes in. But its your song so have it how you want. I did enjoy it though.
hi, yeah i tried having it louder but it seemed too overpowering and the tone blended with the other effects and muddied it.
HEy man , how are you doing ? i was looking forward to listening to your stuff , I have to say that the other song you posted the other time was way better (the voices told me too) , fast and with awesome headbanging music . I liked this too but The other was better ! the guitar riff that comes in in 2:58 is Fantastic man . keep it up , i have a new song for you to crit !

http://hellpatrol.dmusic.com , the song is called the omen . i just want you to take a look as though i cant yet post any original songs in the forum.

crit it there , in the dmusic.. hail my friend..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Jul 6, 2006,
ok i will crit the omen!
Last edited by NeptuneUK at Jul 6, 2006,
EDIT ^ check my last post ! , i just saw that you critted the cursed night so I edited the post ! take a look ! Keep posting your songs!
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.