Ok im looking at alot of guitars to expand up my gear collection

anyone had any exp with an sg celebrity series? i love my faded sg, but id like another sg... and a strat, which ill be getting soon, havent made my mind up on what strat model yet...

plus im building a carvin strat style body w/ single coils
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Got enough guitars? Wanna send me the V or an sg?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
lol not really, i love guitars , im trying to gave a collection of about 15 then ill hang em up on the walls, pick two to play and let the rest collect value..
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
are you rich and/or white?

and if your building your own strat, why do you want to buy one?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
im poor as hell and yes, white, im by no means rich, simply work my ass off, i save money for a year or two and then spend alot on gear ive been trying/scouting for the whole year so my buys are the ones i REALLY want, not impulse buys i regret two months later...

Also the guitar im building might be a strat style but it will hold no value other than emotional, sentimental, also im in love with american 60th annaversary strats... so...that will be bought in like 6or7 years...
Mail Goes here.

i heard that the 60th anniversary strats are like the same thing that just cost like 200 more bucks for the little "anniversary" logo on them.

looking at your gear... it doesnt seem like your poor as hell..... i try not to give into the NEED to buy pointless sh*t but...i.. i just cant...
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.

Quote by I_Pwn

Quote by Ostin
i heard that the 60th anniversary strats are like the same thing that just cost like 200 more bucks for the little "anniversary" logo on them.

looking at your gear... it doesnt seem like your poor as hell..... i try not to give into the NEED to buy pointless sh*t but...i.. i just cant...

Not acording to the reviews on musicians friend. Course they could be wrong.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
^ eh.. i dout the reviews on MF are wrong... i havnt looked into the 60 anniversary's, but yeah come to think of it, they probably are better than your everyday strat.
the

Quote by I_Pwn

ostin: My gear has taken 3 years to accumulate. Like i said, I work alot, save my loose change in jugs, and save for about a year or two, so i have ALOT of sending money for a short period of time... plus a few things were gifs, the V and some cables, the guild is still my dads but i use it more than he does so i claim it... same with the wah wah, everything else i bought myself, i think ive only spent aorund...1550 dollars us... so really its not a huge sum of money
Mail Goes here.