Do i really need one for a digitech DF7 Distortion pedal if i dont want to use a 9V- or can i use any AC adapter. Also, if i need to use a ps200r, can you list any good dealers that'll ship to the UK seeing as i'm finding it hard to aquire one?

CHEERS
---- Silent murder -----
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Any adapter will do as long as it's the right voltage. I've seen guys fry expensive pedals with 18v adapters. If you're going to be powering multiple pedals, or plan on buying more in the future, check out the Visual Sound 1-Spot.
Cheers Dude
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Also, make sure you check and see if the adapter should be positive/negative. Should say on the box/manual. Most pedals take positive, but some germanium and other pedals use negative. Since yours is digital, I can almost swear to God it'll be positive, but make sure just in case.
Once again- Thanks Dude