I've been looking for this song for at least 7 or 8 years. The last time I heard it was in probably 98 or 99, but I haven't heard the whole thing since then. The reason I can't find it is because I can't remember any of the lyrics, but only one part of the song. I hadn't heard it as I said for a long time until the other day it was on some celebrity breakups show on vh1. It was talking about some model breaking up with her crackhead boyfriend and it began playing the song in the background. All I know of the song is that it starts out with just drums and what sounds like a keyboard. It plays approximately 10 notes over and over. It plays through about 4 times and the bass starts in playing the same tune. It is a rock song and as far as I remember has some pretty heavy guitars in it. I would say it came out sometime between 95 and 98, but I can't be sure.

Of course those stupid bastards at vh1 don't show who it is that plays the songs, so I still have no idea. I know this is very little information, but the tune played on the keyboard is basically all I know. Any help is greatly appreciated.
That could be about 30% of music ever created between those years. Good luck.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Could be what it takes by aerosmith...
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

search for what it takes by aerosmith on www.radioblogclub.com#

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.