Okay, so i figured music theory is like math to me, i wont ever get it. what would you recommend to get better, because i know there very good guitarist that dont know theory, my friend from england for instance, can play damn good but doesnt know a thing about theory, so what should i do to still get better. because i love playing guitar so much its really a part of my life now but seriously theory is too hard and i dont want to give up playing just b/c of that.

so .. recommend some stuff that i can practise so i will get better =)

thanks in advance
PSN name = Barmanation
still learn theory. it's, as you said, like math, once you can pound it into your head, you're fine.
if you want to learn a specific thing in theory, just search UG or google for different lessons of it, and then pick the one that uses the easiest vocabulary, easiest explanations and so on. works for me GL
well i guess i'll give it one more try, i forgot to mention ive looked over theory things and really TRIED hard to understand but just couldnt. could you turn me into the right direction on what to learn first?
PSN name = Barmanation
Maybe get lessons if you aren't already. A teacher can probably explain it better to you than a website.
Juns sit down and learn some theory, you need it. Just study, study, STUDY! Study small parts of it at a time, not all at once... just like math
Start small...you can learn to play well without theory, but theory will make playing come more naturally because you'll understand why certain things sound better than others. Maybe try with scales, and learn how they're constructed, then move on to modes. It'll open up a lot of ideas for you. Do you know how to read music?

Examples: I think I remember seeing on the S&M DVD that the Metallica boys didn't know anything about theory, and when they sat down with Michael Kamen to orchestrate their music, they were surprised at some of the stuff they'd been doing (like switching time signatures within a song). But they pulled it off despite not knowing about it.
On the other hand, look at someone like Clapton: I couldn't tell you for sure, but the man seems to know his theory inside and out. And look at how well he plays.
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
Quote by WantToLearn
well i guess i'll give it one more try, i forgot to mention ive looked over theory things and really TRIED hard to understand but just couldnt. could you turn me into the right direction on what to learn first?

Look for words that you don't know, aren't sure of, etc. and LOOK THEM UP! Nowadays this is so horribly overlooked, the simple solution of finding the definition of a word that you don't know. Everything just falls into place

And also, if the charts and diagrams of notes and scales and whatnot are just to BLAHHH for you, grab some random objects around you and do it for yourself, so it's right in front of you, so you get some sort of MASS...do you know what I mean?

Guitarist helping a fellow guitarist out
FREE THINKERS ARE DANGEROUS