Hey this is a song i wrote fairly recently, ive been told it sounds familiar but none of my friends are able to tell me the name of the song it sounds like, i Dont think it sounds familiar but please if you recognize a riff, let me know the song name so I can check it out for myself, other than that, leave a coment please

[Edit] Fixed !
Attachments:
My Song.zip
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Last edited by thrashster at Jul 6, 2006,
instead of putting us through that gay uploading site, just zip it and attach it using this messege board.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
it was okay keep working on it. i dont like that one riff with like 3000038240913 temp changes, and those natural harmonics ruin the mood of that last riff. (i dont think you can bend natural harmonics anyway? can you?)
i should punch u for calling this death metal
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
its pretty cool, the tempo changes were a little blunt, but the intro was definitly the best part, keep working with it, try and expand it, cause i kinda has the same sound all the way through, imo, but its an awesome start, and should be finished! crit any of mine, the up all night one is new, and there all linked in my sig, thanks!
well thanks for the feedback, the tempo changes were only because im a noob at powertab and it was the closest i could get it to sounding proper
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Time is very odd ... is this intentional or are you not putting rests in? Other than that, not much into "death metal" but nice riffs. Change the time issues and I would say it's pretty cool. Maybe it's just because I'm not a metal head that I don't like the time changes.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391099
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
pretty nice, sounds cool. I'd like hearing it on a real guitar...
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
the song that comes to mind when i play this is, "The Truth of my Perception" by As I Lay Dying....the intro has a lot of similarities
The intro was pretty good, but I'd call this metalcore rather than death metal to be honest.

I didn't see a problem with the time changes in terms of guitar, but it could cause hell for a drummer.

A few notes were out of key here and there to, that could do with a bit of work.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393243
"A guitar is just like a hard teddy, isn't it?" - DAAAAAAAN BAKER
On a second look, this song reminds me a little too much of something by In Flames... Cant place it though...
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I was gonna say exactly the same song as wild child said... other than that the song was ok but bar seven definately does not fit into it.. mess around with that a little and it should sound decent, keep working on it, it was good for bein a noob at power tab.
the riffs aren't bad. you just don't know powertab well enough to get them to sound like you want them. i suggest learning enough theory to use powertab..at least where to place measures and why.

yeah it isn't death metal. but whatever, genre placement is taken much too far and isn't that important at all.
Quote by Smitty101
not bad... you could have used a better tuning then C... like B

i beg your pardon? , for death meatl get some gauge 11-12 strings slack them strings down to drop A, and you got yourself some death metal!!!
Well over all I liked it. It was kind of short...The harmonics at the end would have been better as pitch harmonics...or normal harmonics just not bent. Over all pretty cool. I understood what you were going for with the tempo changes but I didn't feel like they fit.
this sound slike a7x stuff...i dont like it
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Sounds nothing like sevenfold. You need to work on the timing issues...it doesn't work out.
this isnt death metal by any stretch of the imagination. check out bands like necrophagist, death and nile if you want to know what death metal is
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
What you should do is have Guitar 1 at Double Drop D and Keep Guitar 2 at C. At the end there should be more palm muting. The part with the natural harmonics take it out make into wide vibrato. Listen to it after you make those changes and you have a good song.